Ross’ last game

I think these guys will be well aware of the problems Ellis Short had, and at the first sign of things heading south, they will bring in their choice of person to continue the revolution. We can but hope.
I think SD will do an admirable job, personally. I think he ran out of cash in the summer TBH, but there appeared to be no sign of JS injecting any cash. I don't quite know what his purpose on the board was. I seem to remember Ellis Short bringing people in to run the club for him, but a bigger bunch of half wits, you'd be pushed to find, IMHO!

I think SD will do an admirable job, personally. I think he ran out of cash in the summer TBH, but there appeared to be no sign of JS injecting any cash. I don't quite know what his purpose on the board was. I seem to remember Ellis Short bringing people in to run the club for him, but a bigger bunch of half wits, you'd be pushed to find, IMHO!

I don’t. He’s the one who brought Coton and Hill in to deal with recruitment and that’s been an absolute shambles from the get go.

The whole structure needs to be changed from top to bottom before we can progress.

Absolute nonsense man. Won 6 of last 8, and go 2nd if we win the game in hand. There is fair criticism to be made about tactics, lack of style, inability to kill games off - all legitimate. Automatic promotion is a must. But to say we won't make the playoffs under Ross is just hyperbolic, pessimistic shite
And of those games we could have/should have lost against Ipswich, Rochdale and Rotherham. Throw in a spectacularly shit performance against Accrington that would have seen us lose against a better opposition and its cause for concern

I know that I am being picky by choosing the last 7 league games of this season coupled with the 8 games this season, but a return of 5 wins from the last 15 league matches in this division is nowhere near good enough.
Picky!!! Why don't you just select all the games we've lost and claim we've lost 100% of them?

we won't reach the play offs with him in charge imo

Have to say there's been absolutely nothing to suggest we won't make the play offs. We made it more than comfortably last season, and we'd do it again this season comfortably. The problem is taking us forward to reach top two, not making the play offs.

Back