Roseanne Barr

Aituk7

Striker
Earlier this year posted a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett.

This is what she said
Logon or register to see this image

She's decided to do a formal apology and explanation of the tweet in this video here:

She then went batshit crazy and uploaded this video to her own youtube page

:lol::lol::lol: Thoughts?

You said “she’s decided to do a formal apology ...” but I don’t see any sign of “I’m sorry”, “I apologize”, “I was wrong” etc etc.

I’m not really interested in facebook, Twitter and other personal social media, but on occasion it serves the purpose of exposing and ridiculing abhorrent people who are beneath contempt and not deserving of our money, attention, respect, admiration or the oxygen of publicity. So with that, I’m out!

Didn't her husband, or ex come out just after and say she was a massive racist anyway?
I'm not sure.

You said “she’s decided to do a formal apology ...” but I don’t see any sign of “I’m sorry”, “I apologize”, “I was wrong” etc etc.

I’m not really interested in facebook, Twitter and other personal social media, but on occasion it serves the purpose of exposing and ridiculing abhorrent people who are beneath contempt and not deserving of our money, attention, respect, admiration or the oxygen of publicity. So with that, I’m out!
Good point, she didn't actually say I'm sorry at all :lol:

Apologies for any confusion caused

Mate, she thought the bitch was white.

Apparently she’s hammering the Ambien (washed down with a fair bit of booze).

Been reading few stories about the effects of Ambien, it’s pretty scary stuff. Add in the fact that she’s crazier than a shit house rat, you’ve got the perfect storm:lol:
Did you see what happened when she blamed the whole thing on Ambien though?

The company that makes it put out a statement like "While there are side effects to every drug including Ambien, Racism is not one of them" :lol:

Earlier this year posted a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett.

This is what she said
Logon or register to see this image

She's decided to do a formal apology and explanation of the tweet in this video here:

She then went batshit crazy and uploaded this video to her own youtube page

:lol::lol::lol: Thoughts?

Tbf VJ does look white.

Biggest mistake Roseanne made was apologising - she clearly only apologised to be pc and now regrets it.

Back