Rosalie - one to warm us all up tonight

Think it was the Cowboy Song that followed Rosalie. Here is a splendid 2 minutes twenty seconds.
Never saw Thin Lizzy, have seen Limehouse Lizzy a tribute band several times, they are very very good.
Just tried hunting down what it was and apparently on Live and Dangerous there was a Rosalie/Cowboy Song/Boys are Back in Town mix which sounds about right. 9 minutes of Floyd fan infuriating beauty.

Think it was the Cowboy Song that followed Rosalie. Here is a splendid 2 minutes twenty seconds.
Never saw Thin Lizzy, have seen Limehouse Lizzy a tribute band several times, they are very very good.
I love this track

Particularly the "slow then fast" version that Gary Moore did at the Phil Lynott tribute concert in Dublin

Just tried hunting down what it was and apparently on Live and Dangerous there was a Rosalie/Cowboy Song/Boys are Back in Town mix which sounds about right. 9 minutes of Floyd fan infuriating beauty.
My favourite part of the album whenever I put "Live and Dangerous" on in the car

Last edited:
On Live and Dangerous on original vinyl isn't it a segue of: Cowboy Song/The Boys are Back in Town/Don't Believe a Word?

Back