Root conversion rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
11/38 which is below anyone else who averages more than 50

And quite significantly too

Bairstows is also a shocking 14% which is only worse than Stephen Fleming amongst real batsmen

Worrying

11/38 which is below anyone else who averages more than 50

And quite significantly too

Bairstows is also a shocking 14% which is only worse than Stephen Fleming amongst real batsmen

Worrying
As a keeper that's not that worrying. He averages over 40 thats more important

Compare that to the likes of Boucher,Dhoni,Stewart,Prior it's about right. All who averaged sub 40.

He was brought into test cricket far too soon IMO as well. Since coming back in 2015 his conversion is 30 percent. 3/10 and averages 49.

Edit: prior notched up 40.18 my apologies

Another mistake it's 3/13.

But it's 3/12 as keeper and his average is over 50.

De Kock,Flower,De Villiers and Bairstow only keepers with that kind of average minimum 23 innings.

Last edited:
And of course it wouldn't have been discussed whatsoever if he was a Durham player.

if he was a durham player he wouldn't have a problem to discuss :cool::cool:

A pretty 70 every game wins nowt. A 150 every other test wins the game

used to have this argument all the time with a mate who reckoned he knew about cricket, he was convinced ian bell was a much better player than kevin pietersen [this is before ian bell's indian summer and when we stil loved kp] because 'you could rely on him to get 40 odd every match whilst pieteresen would get a 100 one match then a blob the next'.

drove me mad like :lol::lol:

Last edited:
He seems to have stalled a bit from his younger days like. Hes a cracking player but at present i think theres quite a few better than him and a few that have well and truly left him behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back