"ROMWOD" - or any other mobility programme

Tire

Subs Bench
I have started make a great selection of noises getting out of chairs due to various aches and tightnesses. So I've started doing a 20 minute daily range of movement programme called ROMWOD - 4 days in and it feels like the type of thing I should be doing - it seems to be pilates/yoga rebadged - but I'm not an expert!

Does anyone else follow owt similar? Will 20 mins a day make a difference? Guessing something is better than nothing...

I have started make a great selection of noises getting out of chairs due to various aches and tightnesses. So I've started doing a 20 minute daily range of movement programme called ROMWOD - 4 days in and it feels like the type of thing I should be doing - it seems to be pilates/yoga rebadged - but I'm not an expert!

Does anyone else follow owt similar? Will 20 mins a day make a difference? Guessing something is better than nothing...

It’s great if you need the accountability of paying to get yourself to do it but there’s plenty free yoga/Pilates on YouTube bud

It’s great if you need the accountability of paying to get yourself to do it but there’s plenty free yoga/Pilates on YouTube bud
Yep - good point about the cost. I don't mind paying for something initially if it helps me get into it, but if I'm going to stick at it longer term I'd do some digging round and find something more tailored/free.

I’ve used GoWod for about 18 months and it’s decent. I think after a while you start to understand what movements to do before certain exercises and by then you can knock it on the head. The monthly subscription is £6.99

Nice one ta - will check them out, really interested to see what there is out there.

Just done Day 6 of the ROMWOD intro program and I feel really good with it. How much of that is in my mind or the equivalent of newbie gains I don’t know, but definitely plan to keep going with ROMWOD for a month while I investigate some of these other options.

Not tried it but heard nothing but good things about DDP Yoga.
Same here, heard loads of good things about it too, for fitness, physio and overall health.. pricey though, my mate being the snidey get he is downloaded all the content, said the problem for him was finding the space to do it in his small flat.. could have just been an excuse like

Back