Romeo & Juliet

Shambo

Striker
Only ever seen the LDC version and never read the book. New version coming to the west end stage quite soon and they have Tom Holland playing Romeo. May be tempted to go see it! Always meant to go to the theatre and see something like this

Full cast announced for Romeo and Juliet with Tom Holland

Q. Which Shakespeare plays have you seen and which would you still like to go and see?

Mod - wrong forum! Please can you move to main SMB forum!

Only ever seen the LDC version and never read the book. New version coming to the west end stage quite soon and they have Tom Holland playing Romeo. May be tempted to go see it! Always meant to go to the theatre and see something like this

Q. Which Shakespeare plays have you seen and which would you still like to go and see?

Go and see a play at The Globe. ÂŁ5 for a standing ticket. It's superb.

I blame Corbyn.

The RSc is always worth seeing, seen them a few times now. I cannot stand reading Shakespeare but the live performance is something else.

There used to be a travelling theatre group that put on open air Shakespeare and I saw a few of them down Jesmond Dene. Always very good. Think we saw Othello, The Tempest and maybe 2 others.

You could take your own drink, hence the memory problems. And it was 20 years ago.

Saw Vanessa Redgrave and Darth Vader in Much Ado About Nowt at the Old Vic. She was good, he wasn’t.

Shakespeare is not my cup of tea at all.
I appreciate that many people love that kind of stuff. I just don't get it.
Much prefer reading and watching Dickens (books, theatre and film/TV).

Back