Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

There will have been. Like most poverty stricken Eastern European’s they simply can’t believe their luck that they are allowed to wander in here and legally thieve from the British state. Faced with a crackdown in Slovakia or easy street in the U.K. which would you choose? Once in they will never leave and slowly but surely they will set up their own little enclave.

Deport them. We don’t want them.
We could send our criminals to Slovakia.

Ah, so he doesn't travel any more. I haven't had any explicitly bad experiences with gypsies (raggle-taggle or otherwise) but have to admit I've seen them leave some shocking messes behind them.
I have some of them can be really dirty. If only they had dedicated sites to get rid of their rubbish. Anyway am not getting back into this argument mate. I know you are not arguing but it will end up that way.

Get stuffed man. All gypsies are nothing but trouble. These ones are of course due to the ludicrous eu fom. Scum should be booted out. No idea why we put up with this shit.
I like some immigrants though. The non criminal ones are ok don’t ya think.

I have some of them can be really dirty. If only they had dedicated sites to get rid of their rubbish. Anyway am not getting back into this argument mate. I know you are not arguing but it will end up that way.

I like some immigrants though. The non criminal ones are ok don’t ya think.
No bother.

Travellers are feral scum.
They create havoc wherever they go and live by their own rules, fuck anyone who isn’t one of them. They hide behind the faux ‘race’ shield, while invading places and robbing, burgling, attacking and abusing decent folk. They leave faeces, filth and rubbish wherever they go. The police sweep their activities under the carpet because they’re scared of them. They’re a seemingly uncontrollable mob that get treated with kid gloves and get away with far more than the rest of the population.

They make me f***ing sick. They’re the one group of people who have earned all the resentment they get. Bigotry doesn’t come into it, they happily conform to the all the negative stereotypes. They deserve to be the pariahs they are.

If they don’t sort themselves out, one day they’ll get their comeuppance.

Travellers are feral scum.
They create havoc wherever they go and live by their own rules, fuck anyone who isn’t one of them. They hide behind the faux ‘race’ shield, while invading places and robbing, burgling, attacking and abusing decent folk. They leave faeces, filth and rubbish wherever they go. The police sweep their activities under the carpet because they’re scared of them. They’re a seemingly uncontrollable mob that get treated with kid gloves and get away with far more than the rest of the population.

They make me f***ing sick. They’re the one group of people who have earned all the resentment they get. Bigotry doesn’t come into it, they happily conform to the all the negative stereotypes. They deserve to be the pariahs they are.

If they don’t sort themselves out, one day they’ll get their comeuppance.
Gypsy police officers band together to beat prejudice in the force | Duncan Campbell
I reckon these fellas would love you.

My family have camped at seaburn a few times and caused no bother what so ever. You shouldn’t put them all the same basket mate. It’s being a bigot.

Bollocks is it. Travellers identify themselves as a faux-ethnic group and operate by their own rules, outside of society’s norms. You can’t have it both ways, you’re one of them, or you’re not. If it’s your community, then get together with all these decent traveller folk and f***ing sort yourselves out! Will you find enough of them? No, of course not.
It’s interesting how travellers’ camps are more than willing to hide their criminals from the police, but no, they’re mainly great folk.

Turning it around and calling out non travellers as bigots! f***ing hell! Your lot hate non travellers and show nothing but complete disregard for us wherever you go. It’s all about what they can steal from us before they leave, and how much shit and bad feeling they can leave in their wake.

Many of us speak from personal experience. A couple of years back at Seaham my mother (no) was pelted with rocks by traveller scum, she was just walking her dogs on the beach like she does every day. She was too scared to go back until the travellers left. They were hurling abuse and stones at other pensioners walking dogs as well, loads of people were targeted. Every f***ing year when travellers turn up en masse there’s loads of bother.

They’re hated for a reason. It’s not skin colour, it’s not race, it’s because they act like a huge group of criminal, feral bellends wherever they go.
That’s not bigotry. That’s speaking as you find.

Meaning...?

Not that I give a shite, prejudice, ffs! :lol:

To the OP, you knew by drawing this to the boards attention you would get the negative reaction you have.

You know many people have negative opinions of the travelling community and you have just helped reinforce that.

Why the fuck would people on a SAFC message board be interested/concerned about anti social behaviour in a Sheffield suburb regardless of who caused it.

You are a right plank mate.

To the OP, you knew by drawing this to the boards attention you would get the negative reaction you have.

You know many people have negative opinions of the travelling community and you have just helped reinforce that.

Why the fuck would people on a SAFC message board be interested/concerned about anti social behaviour in a Sheffield suburb regardless of who caused it.

You are a right plank mate.
Seen plenty about the Rochdale rapes on here mate. Like say I will post ‘how much do you pay for your socks’. More fitting. Haha plank!!! Don’t Get get personal mate.

Are Roma worse than the Irish, shiteing-all over dirty bastards?

My family came over from Ireland about 100 years ago. There’s a good chance I’ve got some Irish traveller DNA or whatever. :lol: I also have French and Scotch genes anarl. Could be worse, I might have had Welsh...

I can’t remember the details, but one of my Irish ancestors (great grandfather, perhaps) worked on building Kayll (sp?)Road, or so they say.
There’s those stereotypes again! I wonder if they used tarmac. About an inch of it if you’re lucky, and seven hours of tea breaks per day.

You'll get no sympathy from me about Roma/Gypos..whatever you want to call them..i suppose we're lucky in Sunderland as we don't (i think) have problems like that happening in Sheffield..but whenever travellers do land up here..Seaham and Seaburn being two of the places they've frequented in the past..they bring nothing but misery..pubs having to close due to trouble..break ins..and general anti social behaviour..and when they do decide to move on do they clean up..do they fuck..it's the usual trail of filth that they leave behind..that looks a nightmare in Sheffield.

Have they put them git big massive rocks next to the church in seaburn to stop the gypos camping behind?

My family came over from Ireland about 100 years ago. There’s a good chance I’ve got some Irish traveller DNA or whatever. :lol: I also have French and Scotch genes anarl. Could be worse, I might have had Welsh...

I can’t remember the details, but one of my Irish ancestors (great grandfather, perhaps) worked on building Kayll (sp?)Road, or so they say.
There’s those stereotypes again! I wonder if they used tarmac. About an inch of it if you’re lucky, and seven hours of tea breaks per day.

Stupidly agreed once for a traveller to tarmac some pot holes on a bit of land. He done half the job and came to get paid and expected the full amount. His excuse was “we ran out boss bit I still have to pay the boys”. :lol:

Absolutely nee fucks given man.

Back