Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

Away mate. Can’t belive you think like this your a spot on poster. Your saying my family are criminals. I know traveller policeman and fireman.
My experience of them is completely different.

To the tune of tens of thousands of pounds.

Like on the last thread I posted about the numerous amounts of times the in laws farm was robbed by gypsies and travellers.

Even my immediate family were robbed while everyone was at a family wedding.

No coincidence it happens when ever the travellers land in town.

Scenes of anarchy on streets of Sheffield where Roma kids 'strike at resident'

After all my efforts (to some success)
I read this deary me. Disgraceful.
Please don’t judge all travellers on this article.
Pathetic. Who the fuck let thousands of deviant and violent Roma gypsies into this country? Deport them.

Nowt.but bother the lot of them.
Speaking from experience
They are complete scum. Like most gimmigrants. We should boot them out but no doubt they’d scream about their human rights.

My experience of them is completely different.

To the tune of tens of thousands of pounds.

Like on the last thread I posted about the numerous amounts of times the in laws farm was robbed by gypsies and travellers.

Even my immediate family were robbed while everyone was at a family wedding.

No coincidence it happens when ever the travellers land in town.
Sorry to hear that mate I really am but doesn’t mean they all the same surely. Only the bad stuff gets reported then add it to your personal experiences and I can see where your coming from. But not all are the same.

Sorry to hear that mate I really am but doesn’t mean they all the same surely. Only the bad stuff gets reported then add it to your personal experiences and I can see where your coming from. But not all are the same.
Get stuffed man. All gypsies are nothing but trouble. These ones are of course due to the ludicrous eu fom. Scum should be booted out. No idea why we put up with this shit.

Pathetic. Who the fuck let thousands of deviant and violent Roma gypsies into this country? Deport them.

They are complete scum. Like most gimmigrants. We should boot them out but no doubt they’d scream about their human rights.
Like most immigrants??? Prey tell.

Get stuffed man. All gypsies are nothing but trouble. These ones are of course due to the ludicrous eu fom. Scum should be booted out. No idea why we put up with this shit.
All gypsies? Hahaha. What about the traveller policeman doing his bit?

I also taught in a school with a high number of traveller children.

f***ing awful experience. Constant fights between kids.

One fight between rival families even made the news as brothers of each family turned up on horses. It was like a scene from a western.

Like most immigrants??? Prey tell.
Prey f***ing tell? Lol. They are here for a freebie and to set up their parallel societies whilst leeching off the British state. We are the land of milk and honey. They must get down and prey to the eu every day that this scum is allowed to walk into our country and take it to the cleaners. As for the gypos in general, contribute zero to the uk. Nothing but trouble.

The foreign ones should be deported immediately they cause trouble. No questions asked and no bleating from the lefties.

Last edited:
Prey f***ing tell? Lol. They are here for a freebie and to set up their parallel societies whilst leeching off the British state. We are the land of milk and honey. They must get down and prey to the eu every day that this scum is allowed to walk into our country and take it to the cleaners. As for the typos in general, contribute zero to the uk. Nothing but trouble.

The foreign ones should be deported immediately they cause trouble. No questions asked and no bleating from the lefties.
heres away :lol:

Prey f***ing tell? Lol. They are here for a freebie and to set up their parallel societies whilst leeching off the British state. We are the land of milk and honey. They must get down and prey to the eu every day that this scum is allowed to walk into our country and take it to the cleaners. As for the typos in general, contribute zero to the uk. Nothing but trouble.

What defines them as foreign mate?

Wasnt there carry on with the pikeys in Darlo last year with a fued and houses/hosses burnt and family corpses actually dug up?
There will have been. Like most poverty stricken Eastern European’s they simply can’t believe their luck that they are allowed to wander in here and legally thieve from the British state. Faced with a crackdown in Slovakia or easy street in the U.K. which would you choose? Once in they will never leave and slowly but surely they will set up their own little enclave.

What about if their kids commit the same crimes but they were born here.
Deport them. We don’t want them.

Be from a travelling background and become a police. Am not going through the whole traveller thing mate.
Ah, so he doesn't travel any more. I haven't had any explicitly bad experiences with gypsies (raggle-taggle or otherwise) but have to admit I've seen them leave some shocking messes behind them.

Back