Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

My family have camped at seaburn a few times and caused no bother what so ever. You shouldn’t put them all the same basket mate. It’s being a bigot.

No it's not..the day Gypsies make the news for doing something worthwhile i'll change my tune..one of the last times they were down Seaburn my brothers £600 mountain bike went missing..out the back of his house a mate that I work with his shed was broken into and two doors down from him another lad I know his mountain bike went anarl.

No it's not..the day Gypsies make the news for doing something worthwhile i'll change my tune..one of the last times they were down Seaburn my brothers £600 mountain bike went missing..out the back of his house a mate that I work with his shed was broken into and two doors down from him another lad I know his mountain bike went anarl.
What sentence did the travellers get?

sure i remember a big thread a while back where he said so and tried to defend them and their ways.

got it in one.
Defend my family mate we are not robbers or scum. Professional people.

just a sad nobody looking to provoke.
Isn’t that everyone on here. It is anonymous mate.

I should have started a thread ‘How much money do you have in the bank’
That’s more in keeping on here.

Then when the Rosedene gets mentioned a lot of posters say it’s full of threpenny bit millionaires.
Irony at its best.

Last edited:
Has the OP started this thread purely to start a barney? It looks like it to me.
Pretty much, must be a slow day in pikeyville

As for the woman in the story, she's obviously a racist/ zenophobic old harridan as who wouldn't be overjoyed to live next to thieving anti social gypo types

Defend my family mate we are not robbers or scum. Professional people.

Isn’t that everyone on here. It is anonymous mate.

I should have started a thread ‘How much money do you have in the bank’
That’s more in keeping on here.

Then when the Rosedene gets mentioned a lot of posters say it’s full of threpenny bit millionaires.
Irony at its best.

No it's not at all..your original post is saying don't judge all travellers..all i'm saying is whenever they land up here..and i'll go a bit further down..i know lads down Ferryhill and that area who've had problems with them..all folk ever get is misery.

What sentence did the travellers get?

No sentence but what they did get was some power tools and a couple of mountain bikes.

Away lads be careful the ban hammer will be out. Last traveller thread got rid of a few. Iirc of course.
Why? Did you complain that people disagree with your view that pikeys are lowlifes?

If so I’d gladly take my first ban as a member here since 2002

I was taking the piss btw

Last edited:
No it's not at all..your original post is saying don't judge all travellers..all i'm saying is whenever they land up here..and i'll go a bit further down..i know lads down Ferryhill and that area who've had problems with them..all folk ever get is misery.

No sentence but what they did get was some power tools and a couple of mountain bikes.
I know a few lads down there who had bother down there. Big tomma. TBH they are knackers down there. The gypsies that is.

Why? Did you complain that people disagree with your view that pikeys are lowlifes?

If so I’d gladly take my first ban as a member here since 2002
Complain? You mean report. Never reported anyone on here mate. Live by the sword die by the sword. Just be careful using offensive words like p***ys pal. If mods see it will be a warning. Also no need to get angry with me over the internet pal.

Last edited:
I know a few lads down there who had bother down there. Big tomma. TBH they are knackers down there. The gypsies that is.

Complain? You mean report. Never reported anyone on here mate. Live by the sword die by the sword. Just be careful using offensive words like p***ys pal. If mods see it will be a warning. Also no need to get angry with me over the internet pal.
My apologies.

I’ll call them by their proper name then, criminals....

Back