Rolling Stones

jacko100

Striker
going to see them in Croker Park in may, not a massive fan but would like to see them once.

UK and Ireland support acts announced today.

UK get at different gigs

Liam
Florence
The vaccines
The specials
Richard Ashcroft
Elbow
James bay

Ireland gets

The academic! Cheap option again!

going to see them in Croker Park in may, not a massive fan but would like to see them once.

UK get at different gigs

Liam
Florence
The vaccines
The specials
Richard Ashcroft
Elbow
James bay

Ireland gets

I've noticed that at a few Irish gigs, get in some local band. To be fair to The Academic, just heard their single on Nova and it's bearable but Irish fans ripped off again I fear. On the plus side, looks like the touts will be left with plenty tix. Not a sell out.

I've noticed that at a few Irish gigs, get in some local band. To be fair to The Academic, just heard their single on Nova and it's bearable but Irish fans ripped off again I fear. On the plus side, looks like the touts will be left with plenty tix. Not a sell out.
I’ve nothing against the academic either tbf, they’re not really my thing but there’s far worse out there and if they were third on the bill I’d have no problem with it. Nice to see bands like that getting on bills of that size. Just not as the main support act.

Richard Ashcroft for Edinburgh. Canny if I wasn't already due to see him support Roger Waters at Hyde Park. Woulda much preferred to see Liam support. :cool:

Anyway, I wonder if he plays Bittersweet Symphony. :lol:

Richard Ashcroft for Edinburgh. Canny if I wasn't already due to see him support Roger Waters at Hyde Park. Woulda much preferred to see Liam support. :cool:

Anyway, I wonder if he plays Bittersweet Symphony. :lol:

Disappointed with Ashcroft when I saw Liam Gallagher’s name in the email. But aye, a setlist from Mexico on Saturday included Sonnet, drugs don’t work, bittersweet symphony and lucky man

Disappointed with Ashcroft when I saw Liam Gallagher’s name in the email. But aye, a setlist from Mexico on Saturday included Sonnet, drugs don’t work, bittersweet symphony and lucky man
Being a Saturday gig like I would have expected maybe one or two more support acts so maybe more to come - obvously don't expect it to be Liam like but still.

UK get at different gigs

Liam
Florence
The vaccines
The specials
Richard Ashcroft
Elbow
James bay

Ireland gets

At least it’s not James Bay

Back