Rolling Stones 2022 tour, AMX tickets

Saw them in the late 80s at the rearranged gig following Keef cutting his hand open with a broken JD bottle. They were past it then. People wad be better off buying 180G versions of Exile On Main Street, Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers and turning em up loud.

Saw them in the late 80s at the rearranged gig following Keef cutting his hand open with a broken JD bottle. They were past it then. People wad be better off buying 180G versions of Exile On Main Street, Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers and turning em up loud.
Disagree. Ya can do that any time.

A few pints, a place in the crowd, and a couple of hours watching them play their greatest hits. Class.

It's Mick, Keith and Ronnie, playing some of the best music ever right in front of you. Just enjoy it.
Canny interview with Keith here to listen to. Talks a bit about Charlie and his replacement Steven Jordan.

Open it in incognito to get round the paywall.

Last edited:
Have they dropped “the rolling”???
Adverts I’ve seen just say STONES!! :lol:
Looks silly imo be better if it even said The Stones. Nobody calls them Stones.

Anyway, not really convenient for me to go but I think the three of them would still be worth seeing. Obviously not as good as when Charlie and Bill were there mind

Back