Rolling monthly discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

and you have medium format so no need for Feb's technique. Just not your couple of months mate.

as detailed.

A slightly different theme this month - selected by oROSSO being a previous winner. Welcome to any newcomers and good luck to all.[DOUBLEPOST=1391268803][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not going to open a 2310 showcase thread unless it is specifically asked for. We can either use the discussion thread to post any also runs, and there is the photography board also for more general pictures or topics. I've not bothered this month as it didn't really take off.

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1391270208][/DOUBLEPOST]...
I'm really hoping oROSSO enters this month!!:p

Last edited:
I have an idea and spot thought about. Ha'way ye moaning bunch of fannies, expand your skills. I've never tried it either.

I have an idea and spot thought about. Ha'way ye moaning bunch of fannies, expand your skills. I've never tried it either.
Finding out what is was involved reading ffs ! :mad:

brenizer cow.
Nah, the missus says she'll nivver model for me[DOUBLEPOST=1391432353][/DOUBLEPOST]Reet , just spent 5 minutes making an entry. Cunningly I found a simpler technique than mr brassiere to achieve the outoffocus bits. You won't like it though Ross :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back