Rolling blackouts

All of the above, and looking at the immediate bottom line, never mind the impact both short and long term. I think tinpot is the way the Tories have run the country in my lifetime
Mate, unless you are only 12, which I doubt, you have lived through inept governments from both right and left.
None of them have done anything to prevent where we are now.

Mate, unless you are only 12, which I doubt, you have lived through inept governments from both right and left.
None of them have done anything to prevent where we are now.
Said it many times in here. Successive governments have ignored that when nuclear plants were built in the 80s they had a shelf life. Every one of them should have had a plan to be replaced by an online plant when the old one goes offline.

If the tories had funded the gas storage repairs that were needed instead of allowing centrica to mothball we’d have been in a much better situation, just one more example of the ineptitude of the c#nts coming back to bite them and us on the arse.

If I was to undertake a search of your posting history, would I find anything that suggests the world is at risk due to Russia invading Ukraine prior to February 2022?

I’m not a Tory by any means, but I suspect your quoted post is very reactionary rather than informed.

We should remove:
Milliband’s Climate Change act
May/Johnson’s Net zero legislation

Then we can go forward with energy policies based on security first and reduction of emissions in the “nice to do” box.
Oi. You clown!!!!

You must know by now there is no room for common sense in the modern Britain.

Go and post your real life shit elsewhere, you realistic idiot.😉

Love to.
Can you imagine the anti nuclear left meltdown if that even became a topic for discussion in Westminster.🤣🤣🤣

We needed them anyway and the hard work in terms of lobbying must have been done anyway but the government wanted the private sector to foot the bill while offering them uneconomic guaranteed electricity price.

With present crisis I'd imagine now is perfect time to authorise 5 reactors on existing nuclear sites where people aren't that bothered.

Back