Rolex

This place is better than the money advice forum. That’s why everyone on here owned their own house by 16 and it only took them 6 months to save for the deposit because they stopped getting a morning coffee.

They didn’t piss their money away on luxuries like vegetables and clothes that fit properly like we do.

I'm really torn about getting a watch for my 40th. I've always wanted a nice watch but my smart watch is actually useful for stuff that's more than looking nice and telling the time.
Very much this. Have a Rolex and a few other nice pieces but I always seem to wear my Apple Watch especially as it means I can leave the phone at home .
They are fucked off boxing mate. refs kept standing on them
So is my nose . Either that or the elbows from Sunday footy.

Last edited:
Was looking into Rolex's on the back of this thread and whilst searching came across a huge market for fake watches. Some fake rolex's and omegas etc go for around £400. Absolutely bizarre :lol:

Was looking into Rolex's on the back of this thread and whilst searching came across a huge market for fake watches. Some fake rolex's and omegas etc go for around £400. Absolutely bizarre :lol:
Some of the fakes are bloody good mind. A lad I know paid a couple hundred quid for a fake TAG grand carrera in Dubai and the quality is unbelievable.

Back