Rolex

He'll be swerving that then! :lol:

Got a 2017 for £10k and sold straight on for £12k few months back. A trader I know paid £12k for a 2018 the other day while I was with him. £14.5k for a 2012 is a bump, but in an area like that I'm not surprised. Plenty of rich people, fairly low amount of local competition etc
I know that discontinued models push up price a tad, but the bumps some models are going for is ridiculous, and young guys showing £120k watches on insta? I heard of an insta watch seller recently, pulled over by police who had some things he shouldn't have had in his vehicle, arrested, gave the police "watch seller" as his occupation 🧐

I know that discontinued models push up price a tad, but the bumps some models are going for is ridiculous, and young guys showing £120k watches on insta? I heard of an insta watch seller recently, pulled over by police who had some things he shouldn't have had in his vehicle, arrested, gave the police "watch seller" as his occupation 🧐

Not be the first time that excuse was used .

Aye, the jewellers and traders are making decent drinks as well. Best way is to find a private seller and offer couple hundred more than traders offering. Or even better somebody who's had a waiting list order come up that they can't afford or decided they don't want anymore. Just offer couple hundred quid to take it.

Doesn't surprise me on second thing. Plenty dodgy fuckers in Hatton Garden so can certainly believe.

Back