Rolex Watches

Exactly the issue that I keep getting stuck on whenever I look at a Christopher Ward. More the fact that all of the watches have to have the full name rather than the logo.
I don't understand why they put it to the left on the dial whenever they can - tickles my OCD
On another note - for the Kermit money the poster could get a very nice Seamaster ceramic

Last edited:
I was looking at watches last week down London, the Grand Seiko window was a couple down from the Rolex. The finish on the Grand Seikos was a different class, the snowflake dial was unreal but I don’t like the power indicators or the idea of spring drive. Just seems wrong.
The power indicator is a dividing feature, as is the springdrive. I personally love the flow of the second hand and the complexity of the movement and have no strong opinion on the power reserve indicator.

I've never seen the snowflake up close IRL, but know everybody who has are stunned.

Top of my head, comparable prices to the MoonSwatch.
Got the seastar as my day watch (also my every other time watch as I too bought a house and its skinting me)

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Don't like metal straps

Bought the Hamilton and will switch to a black Croc strap
Leather strap automatic version. Obviously with the integrated strap you’re a bit restricted if you need to replace it but these are lovely. I could be tempted…..
The power indicator is a dividing feature, as is the springdrive. I personally love the flow of the second hand and the complexity of the movement and have no strong opinion on the power reserve indicator.

I've never seen the snowflake up close IRL, but know everybody who has are stunned.
It’s unreal.

Last edited:

Back