Rolex Watches

I've got the snide Seiko mod of the Fifty Fathoms.

You're spot on with the Beats comment an'all. I just want one, and if I'm spending a decent whack I'd like something that has good resale value.
I don’t get this about the resale value, are you only buying it to move it on at some point? Why can’t you just buy something because you like it?
Just bought a Hublot Big Bang Black Magic because it’s the watch I like, no intention of ever selling it, it will go to my son when I’m gone.
Just buy the watch you like and want to wear!

I don’t get this about the resale value, are you only buying it to move it on at some point? Why can’t you just buy something because you like it?
Just bought a Hublot Big Bang Black Magic because it’s the watch I like, no intention of ever selling it, it will go to my son when I’m gone.

I like hublot, they get a lot of stick but at least you can walk in and buy one. The barrier to entry should be price, not choking of supply and cherry picking clientele.

Saying that though, if you bought new I hope you got a discount on RRP.

I like hublot, they get a lot of stick but at least you can walk in and buy one. The barrier to entry should be price, not choking of supply and cherry picking clientele.

Saying that though, if you bought new I hope you got a discount on RRP.
Paid £12,400 against RRP of £16,500

I wasn’t asking for advice about that but thanks.

Congratulations on the disposable income.

Thats good to know, I saw they've got them in goldsmiths in the metro centre these days. Might have been there a while but havent been in a long time.

I like the Black Magic Classic Aerofusion, might go for a gander.

Had an awful time.

Unless you’re after a lasses watch or something diamond encrusted four of east/central London’s watches of Switzerland stores have any Rolexes in stock.

The staff remind me of estates agents. You tell them you’re looking for a period conversion with outside space and they suggest a Tudor Black Bay.

Bought the Submariner Hulk 6 years ago for around 5k lovely looking watch
just seen one on Watchfinder pre owned for 16k not many investments offer a return like think there a 3 year waiting list for a new one hence the used market price
I remember the days AD’s had subs in windows for a few pund less than rrp.

Bought the Submariner Hulk 6 years ago for around 5k lovely looking watch
just seen one on Watchfinder pre owned for 16k not many investments offer a return like think there a 3 year waiting list for a new one hence the used market price
16k for a sub :lol: they’re barely worth 5 man, for not much more than that ridiculous grey price you could get a Vacheron Constantin overseas.

The Instagram generation are as thick as pig shit.

16k for a sub :lol: they’re barely worth 5 man, for not much more than that ridiculous grey price you could get a Vacheron Constantin overseas.

The Instagram generation are as thick as pig shit.
obviously they are mate very in demand hence virtually tripling value in 6 years and long waiting lists for which you normally have to have a decent purchasing history with the shop to even get on a waiting list that’s definitely Northern goldsmiths policy
Can’t speak for other watch makes but Rolex are definitely an investment piece

Back