Rolex Watches

Been told 6 months minimum, but when I put my name down for an Explorer I was 'on the list' for a year before someone told me there's nee such thing.
You should get an Airking quicker than that I would think. I did hit lucky but think it’s a good “in” watch with the AD if you have your eyes on another. I’m on the list for a Root beer and a Batman but know it will be a long old wait. Happy to wait rather than pay over the odds on the grey market as I have a very nice AK and if they do go obsolete then the price will rise but I like the watch for the it being a nice watch.

You should get an Airking quicker than that I would think. I did hit lucky but think it’s a good “in” watch with the AD if you have your eyes on another. I’m on the list for a Root beer and a Batman but know it will be a long old wait. Happy to wait rather than pay over the odds on the grey market as I have a very nice AK and if they do go obsolete then the price will rise but I like the watch for the it being a nice watch.

I just assumed you could only get Oyster Perpetuals and Datejusts and if I wanted anything else I'd have to overpay on the grey market.

No just try and pop in and get a rapport going with the dealer. If you get an Airking and once on the list for the other keep popping in and make sure you wear your Airking so they know you haven’t just flipped it. Pop in once a month and have a chat. Eventually you will get one of the other ones at list price. Worth persevering.

No just try and pop in and get a rapport going with the dealer. If you get an Airking and once on the list for the other keep popping in and make sure you wear your Airking so they know you haven’t just flipped it. Pop in once a month and have a chat. Eventually you will get one of the other ones at list price. Worth persevering.

I think I must have emailed every AD in the country at this point.

I see they've brought out a 36mm version of the Explorer and a Gold and steel variant new for 2021.

I think I must have emailed every AD in the country at this point.

I see they've brought out a 36mm version of the Explorer and a Gold and steel variant new for 2021.
You are better off going in to be honest. I emailed and phoned all over the north and was hitting a brick wall. Best to pick you local AD and keep popping in. I think you would be surprised how quickly you will get an Airking.

You are better off going in to be honest. I emailed and phoned all over the north and was hitting a brick wall. Best to pick you local AD and keep popping in. I think you would be surprised how quickly you will get an Airking.

Challenge accepted. I'll have a dodge over to Westfield over the weekend.

This. They get loads of tyre kickers phoning up about waiting lists and stuff, going in and asking if they've got whatever available for purchase today, I can guarantee you'll jump a few people on the 'list', even if not in stock at the time

Come through schipol every month and always have a look, just down to pure luck whats in on the day. Got a 41mm rose gold and steel datejust last year for more than 2k under rrp so couldnt say no. Had it in the store on the international side, i asked about it in the eu side, the guy had it brought through and could take 1000 euros of the price, happy day

Does anyone know how this would work?....

Ive configured a watch on the Rolex website, 41mm datejust, oyster steel and white gold with a slate grey dial. If I want this exact watch can I go to a dealer to order it or is it a case of waiting until they get one that matches that exact configuration in stock? Which I guess could take a while.

I know there are waiting lists for the sports models etc just interested to know how it works if your after something specific like this and not just a standard watch.

Does anyone know how this would work?....

Ive configured a watch on the Rolex website, 41mm datejust, oyster steel and white gold with a slate grey dial. If I want this exact watch can I go to a dealer to order it or is it a case of waiting until they get one that matches that exact configuration in stock? Which I guess could take a while.

I know there are waiting lists for the sports models etc just interested to know how it works if your after something specific like this and not just a standard watch.

You can buy Datejusts off the shelf but you might not be able to get that configuration.

Like other have said, lovely watches just difficult to get your hands on one you want. Been chasing a batman for what feels like an eternity, partially playing the AD game with their lists and so on but theres no chance I'm buying something i don't want or jewellery to push myself up a list.

Got a milestone coming up this year and push come to shove I'll go to another brand or go grey.

Like other have said, lovely watches just difficult to get your hands on one you want. Been chasing a batman for what feels like an eternity, partially playing the AD game with their lists and so on but theres no chance I'm buying something i don't want or jewellery to push myself up a list.

Got a milestone coming up this year and push come to shove I'll go to another brand or go grey.

I was on holiday in Gran Canaria not long after the Batman came out , walked past the Rolex dealer window and there was one sitting on display , walked in tried it on and walked out with it in a carrier bag within 5 minutes.

No waiting list , no removing the stickers, no withholding the guarantee card , no AD arse licking , just the old fashioned way of buying a watch.

Hardly been worn since I bought it either .

Back