RR ROKER ROUNDUP: Didier Ndong & Sunderland situation nears end as report claims he ‘fears arrest’

RTG

Robot
Staff member
Sources close to Didier Ndong have been speaking to the media in Gabon, offering up details on what is going on with the player and Sunderland - suggesting that he’s afraid, and fears arrest should he come back. Ndong fears arrest After Papy Djilobodji was sacked, the future of Didier Ndong is still up in the air with the Gabon international still...

More at Roker Report...

The club is very much against him, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Oh fuck off you spineless shit.
No idea why the club would be against him, I personally thought they’d have welcome home balloons out for him :)

here we go....him and his agent trying to concoct a genuine reason as to why he hasnt returned
Well I hope he’s got some evidence he has been threatened with being arrested :lol:

There are many things wrong with the UK but being arrested for not turning up for training isn't one of them.

Trying the "poor me, I've been bullied, I'm scared". What an absolute disgrace to his profession. He wants to have a look at the Wolves keeper who's had leukemia or the Liverpool lad with Motor Neurone. Proper courage in adversity those lads not some spineless twat who can't be arsed doing his job.

Sorry, rant over.

Back