Roker Roar fb group

Roker isn't a "slum" mind, far from it. This is why perfectly good points about worrying issues are swept to one side when idiots like yourself jump on-board with your own racist ideologies and everyone just starts taking the piss when in reality it should be huge news
Isnt a slum?......dear me.

Roker isn't a "slum" mind, far from it. This is why perfectly good points about worrying issues are swept to one side when idiots like yourself jump on-board with your own racist ideologies and everyone just starts taking the piss when in reality it should be huge news
He's a jobless virgin, angry because foreign people are more successful than him.

Nothing disgusting about people being irate.

The problem is and I know I might be generalising here, is that badly spelled rallying calls on Facebook don’t tend to attract the most thoughtful of people.
I was being a little bit sarcastic mate in reply to the OP.
I think there’ll be well meaning people involved, unfortunately so will the knuckle draggers.

He's a racist bellend. Why isn't he attacking the BBC, the Church, football clubs, schools? All these have problems with child sex abuse and rapes. It's funny how it's only brown Muslims he has a problem with.
Well if youre highlighting racist pakistani and bangladeshi gangs that the police refused to prosecute for decades why would you highlight the church?

Thinking isnt your strong point is it?

Isnt a slum?......dear me.

Outside Roker Av point out all these shitholes then?
The seafront?
The marina?
The glass centre?
The houses around the marina?
Roker Park?
The houses around Roker Park which are incidently some of the dearest in the town.
The streets of terraced bungalows that fetch the same price as bigger houses in other parts of the town?
St Peter's church? One of the birth places of Christianity in this country? Yes that's it, it's that bloody church isnt it? Its been there for years and isn't even modern. :evil:
Slum!

Possibly because the church have been abusing children for centuries?
Well then YOU start highlighting that.......seems to tickle your fancy

Outside Roker Av point out all these shitholes then?
The seafront?
The marina?
The glass centre?
The houses around the marina?
Roker Park?
The houses around Roker Park which are incidently some of the dearest in the town.
The streets of terraced bungalows that fetch the same price as bigger houses in other parts of the town?
St Peter's church? One of the birth places of Christianity in this country? Yes that's it, it's that bloody church isnt it? Its been there for years and isn't even modern. :evil:
Slum!
The whole place is a dog shite infested hovel with some of the cheapest houses in it.
Southwick looks down on it....roker avenue is its flagship

Last edited:

Back