Roker Roar fb group

Absolutely mental nutcase. I remember winding her up on the JFC page about a year ago. I was posting under a joke Facebook profile Mohammed Herheedin and she was in an absolute rage. Not surprising that she didn't twig on that it was a windup. Thick as fuck and mentally unstable.
I remember seeing her all over those posts. Anyone with a different opinion or asking a reasonable question was met with nothing but a torrent of abuse.

The f***ing clip of that. Makes a complete mockery of the people pretending the protests were nothing to do with race. No wonder these things get laughed off. Must be so frustrating for the normal folk with genuine concerns.

Is that the lass in the picture? Because the irony is she seems to have done her best to doll up as a beautiful middle eastern lass!

The f***ing clip of that. Makes a complete mockery of the people pretending the protests were nothing to do with race. No wonder these things get laughed off. Must be so frustrating for the normal folk with genuine concerns.

It actually make me really sad, what do her parents think I wonder. Serious issues mixed with feeble minds.

They are going on like right bellends on the Echo Facebook page. There is a serious appeal from the police concerning an assault in the town and the usual suspects have twisted it to fit their agenda (where was the Echo on Sat etc etc)

Don't know if the same folks but some national front rabble in park lane with a loudspeaker. I'm sure the fact that Senegal are on the big screen and there's a couple of dozen African lads there is a total coincidence. Sadly the police can't move them on, although they were keeping a close eye on them (the NF not the Senegalese)

Don't know if the same folks but some national front rabble in park lane with a loudspeaker. I'm sure the fact that Senegal are on the big screen and there's a couple of dozen African lads there is a total coincidence. Sadly the police can't move them on, although they were keeping a close eye on them (the NF not the Senegalese)
Aye just been made aware of the live video, can hardly hear what they’re saying to be honest and what I can sounds like utter drivel.

Why?

The government is overwhelming sunderland as a dispersal point.

They did it before when a man was murdered in peel street. They stopped sending illegal immigrants for a while to ease local tensions and permit some community cohesion.
Sunderland needs a break.
They stopped sending illegal immigrants?

Aye righto....

Back