Roker Report ???

Not “pissed” at them like. Winds people up when the main guy comes on here and spins more storylines than Donald. They’ve been fed stuff for a couple of weeks and it’s clear to see like
Is the "main guy" on here spinning storylines, or is he just having a bit of a laugh at some wild conspiracy theories?

Maybe they're a group of eternally optimistic fans that believe the best in the club until resounding evidence to suggest otherwise.

Plenty on here. Nout the matter with that, takes all sorts.

Eternal optimism is the thread that knits us together, it would be a perfect club motto, and could be worse.

Maybe this time eh?

Is the "main guy" on here spinning storylines, or is he just having a bit of a laugh at some wild conspiracy theories?
They just put their podcast out talking about the manger being appointed before the club announced. Which he said yesterday was gonna be released once announced. Conspiracy theory aye Steed.

It’s a conspiracy theory to say they have been getting fed info from the club all week? Is it though? Really?
Seems like anyone questioning things on here gets accused of being a nutter or flailing conspiracy theories around

Anyone who thinks the club is utter crap and capable of making a solid decision is described as disloyal or a traitor

I wouldn't believe much roker report publish personally without questionning it given their recent history, jumping into bed with SD and CM to such an extent their "interviewer" in the early days was handed a job at the club.

Nick Barnes, who daren't question a single thing, and has a very limited grasp of footy as it is given his commentating skills, is clearly a good pal of theirs etc.

Just a personal opinion and there's clearly plenty of people who like them

WMS are at least sceptical when needed like

Seems like anyone questioning things on here gets accused of being a nutter or flailing conspiracy theories around

Anyone who thinks the club is utter crap and capable of making a solid decision is described as disloyal or a traitor

I wouldn't believe much roker report publish personally without questionning it given their recent history, jumping into bed with SD and CM to such an extent their "interviewer" in the early days was handed a job at the club.

Nick Barnes, who daren't question a single thing, and has a very limited grasp of footy as it is given his commentating skills, is clearly a good pal of theirs etc.

Just a personal opinion and there's clearly plenty of people who like them

WMS are at least sceptical when needed like
Agree. I don’t even dislike Roker report we need outlets like that. I listen to their pods as I’ve said many times (even though wms are better). It’s just bein weird seeing them goin back to putting this stuff out earlier than rest of us know then denying they have been fed it. It is clear the club see them as someone they need on board fair enough from club side like. But I would be saying no ta I’ll remain independent

It’s a conspiracy theory to say they have been getting fed info from the club all week? Is it though? Really?
Thats not what you are saying though. You're saying its coming from the top and they've been asked to put a positive spin on it and have agreed to do so.

That is a mile away from the mere suggestion that they might have a source at the club.

Agree. I don’t even dislike Roker report we need outlets like that. I listen to their pods as I’ve said many times (even though wms are better). It’s just bein weird seeing them goin back to putting this stuff out earlier than rest of us know then denying they have been fed it. It is clear the club see them as someone they need on board fair enough from club side like. But I would be saying no ta I’ll remain independent
Nowt against them. Can't read their articles much like. The 1000 word essay types do nothing for my small brain / attention span

Thats not what you are saying though. You're saying its coming from the top and they've been asked to put a positive spin on it and have agreed to do so.

That is a mile away from the mere suggestion that they might have a source at the club.
He’s denying they have a source at the club. No info of that size comes out and leaves you confident enough to write articles and do podcasts on it unless it’s come from someone significant like
I may have got the timings out but RR have put out a podcast about Johnson’s appointment before the clubs official Twitter announced it?
Aye

He’s denying they have a source at the club. No info of that size comes out and leaves you confident enough to write articles and do podcasts on it unless it’s come from someone significant like

Aye

Just catching up on this thread.

Regarding our sources of information: we have many. I'm not going to ruin every single connection I've made by telling you exactly who they are, but I can confirm to you that they most certainly are not the owners of the club.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out where the Poyet stuff came from... we had him on our podcast a few months ago.
Re: the Gooch injury, that came from a lad one of our writers knows who gets team news.

Sorry I can't be more specific but aye.

I recorded the podcast last night because by that point the appointment was all but confirmed!
We held it off until just before the game because it would have been just our luck if we had released it last night and everything went tits up.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask me them and I'll always answer them as best as I can. I'd rather that than see us the subject of a load of conspiracy theories! :)

Just catching up on this thread.

Regarding our sources of information: we have many. I'm not going to ruin every single connection I've made by telling you exactly who they are, but I can confirm to you that they most certainly are not the owners of the club.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out where the Poyet stuff came from... we had him on our podcast a few months ago.
Re: the Gooch injury, that came from a lad one of our writers knows who gets team news.

Sorry I can't be more specific but aye.

I recorded the podcast last night because by that point the appointment was all but confirmed!
We held it off until just before the game because it would have been just our luck if we had released it last night and everything went tits up.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask me them and I'll always answer them as best as I can. I'd rather that than see us the subject of a load of conspiracy theories! :)
What’s your view on 5 g masts?

Aye
Do you think everytime time a journalist gets a story and runs with it that it has come from the owner of a club?

What's funny is that people who have never been involved with these things seem to think they know exactly how it all works!
I mean I've no idea how it all works really, but everyone knows the first rule is to never reveal your source. Strange that RR gets held to higher account than the nationals!

Back