Roker Pier

Some absolute scumbags have smashed the glass in the entrance to the tunnel. After the fantastic weekend everyone has had, someone has to try and spoil it. Absolutely gutted.
Feel really sorry for the volunteers who have been working really hard to get ready for the visitors then this happens.
Terrible news. Just when it was going so well.

Some absolute scumbags have smashed the glass in the entrance to the tunnel. After the fantastic weekend everyone has had, someone has to try and spoil it. Absolutely gutted.
Feel really sorry for the volunteers who have been working really hard to get ready for the visitors then this happens.
Smashing up an entrance to a pier.
Wtf is wrong with these people?

Pathetic wankers. What do they get out of it? :evil:

Oh no , terrible news so sorry to hear this

Was only one glass plane when i walked past yesterday - wonder if it had failed.

Bit daft having glass there to me like ,matter of time before it’s broke

Hope there's CCTV around that area, those businesses should have some. ID and name those wankers responsible
Don't want to put the cart before the horse as people have made a couple of sensible suggestions as to what may have caused it but from what I understand, they do believe it was deliberate and I think they do have footage of it.
All will be relieved soon I guess.

Back