Roker End volunteers.

Please donate if you can and help us continue to develop the Roker End. We’ve spent just about every day since our first meeting exploring different ideas but the first collection of donations won’t last forever. Anything and everything that you can spare is very much appreciated and I hope you can see your donations are always put to good use!

Donated. I'm as creative as a wet flannel, but I had a few quid spare and happy to lump in a bit. It's all good work and we all appreciate you all doing it! Ha'way

Donated. I'm as creative as a wet flannel, but I had a few quid spare and happy to lump in a bit. It's all good work and we all appreciate you all doing it! Ha'way

Very much appreciated mate! For as long as folk continue to support our efforts, we’ll continue to put plans into action. Every little helps!

These look excellent.
Please donate if you can and help us continue to develop the Roker End. We’ve spent just about every day since our first meeting exploring different ideas but the first collection of donations won’t last forever. Anything and everything that you can spare is very much appreciated and I hope you can see your donations are always put to good use!

Have made a small donation, these banners look excellent.

Last edited:

Done

Pity there is fans walking out with them at full time when others have donated their hard earned cash.

It's spreading too, noticed a lovely old Sunderland Union Jack draped over one of the exits in the east stand yesterday (from my seat in the west stand).

It's all finally adding a bit of mood and colour to the stadium just need to get Donald to tell the stewards to turn a blind eye to the odd red smoke bomb and we might have a sight to behold
It was there back end of last season too, proper old school...looks class

Back