Roker End volunteers.

What we have is quality and flags with people's own designs and personal touch. We don't need to be copying other clubs with cheesy crap like that.

Some of the "displays" at the Sports Direct have been embarrassing.
Ours at the minute isn't to dissimilar to the ones at the wonga dome and a lot of other football grounds around Europe. Nothing wrong with that, just about everything in football is recycled in someway now, doesn't mean its a bad thing. To my knowledge I don't think an English team has used these virtical strips like shown in the post before.

Nothing wrong with recycling good ideas. Imo it would be reasonably cheap and effective as appose to some other ideas that have been talked about and gets the whole ground involved and lifted for the first game of the season and sets a marker atmosphere wise.

Let’s hope the momentum is kept up all through the season (and beyond).

I’m normally a bit of a traditionalist and don’t like change but I have to say that the South stand looks class pre kick off and the bairns love it

Great effort, keep it up lads and lasses.

Please donate if you can and help us continue to develop the Roker End. We’ve spent just about every day since our first meeting exploring different ideas but the first collection of donations won’t last forever. Anything and everything that you can spare is very much appreciated and I hope you can see your donations are always put to good use!

Please donate if you can and help us continue to develop the Roker End. We’ve spent just about every day since our first meeting exploring different ideas but the first collection of donations won’t last forever. Anything and everything that you can spare is very much appreciated and I hope you can see your donations are always put to good use!

Donated a small amount. Keep up the good work, so much better since the introduction of flags.

Back