Roker Beach, New Restaurant?

First time I've had a walk right along to Roker for a bit, noticed what was an office with parking bays underneath on the end of the bit where Downey's etc are is now a restaurant called 6, can't find anything online about it, anyone been in to check it out?

First time I've had a walk right along to Roker for a bit, noticed what was an office with parking bays underneath on the end of the bit where Downey's etc are is now a restaurant called 6, can't find anything online about it, anyone been in to check it out?
Wine and charcutterie place. Looks smart. Apparently you had ringside seats to watch the dolphins messing around on Friday.

Wine and charcutterie place. Looks smart. Apparently you had ringside seats to watch the dolphins messing around on Friday.
Len'll not be happy with that, looks like they cracking on with the new building next to Downey's aswell 👍
It's all cheese & wine etc £4.50 a pint 🤔

Last edited:
Len'll not be happy with that, looks like they cracking on with the new building next to Downey's aswell 👍

It's all cheese & wine etc £4.50 a pint 🤔
Pint is reasonably priced imo.

Good luck to them - something different.
I do fear for their future however, due to their apparent inability to comprehend the concept of two decimal places.

Went on Saturday. Not sure I agree with people saying it's pricey. We got two big platters to share between us and drinks and it came to £65. Reasonable I thought.

Food was good as was the service (from the waitress we had anyway, the other one working that night spent most of her time talking to her mates who were in there :lol:). Will be returning.

Who’s going to pay £4.50 for a pint of foreign lager when Jameson in town does John Smiths for £2.30

Aye it will be full of posers in their shades (even when it’s raining) not bothered about getting fleeced for a pint of foreign fizzy pop providing it has an Italian sounding name rather than sinking a few pints of British bitter.
Aye it will be full of posers in their shades (even when it’s raining) not bothered about getting fleeced for a pint of foreign fizzy pop providing it has an Italian sounding name rather than sinking a few pints of British bitter.

No I hope they do well.
Mind I hate menus that have prices written like 7.5.

Last edited:

Back