Roker Beach Front

For the record I always pick up after my pooch and never drop litter
the odd time I do go down the beach with my dog I always see far more litter than dog shite
I dont agree with not picking dog shit up but realistically shit will be washed away when tide comes in or the rain where litter hangs around for years

For the record I always pick up after my pooch and never drop litter
the odd time I do go down the beach with my dog I always see far more litter than dog shite
I dont agree with not picking dog shit up but realistically shit will be washed away when tide comes in or the rain where litter hangs around for years
although litter tends not be poisonous..............

Bet that looks great at xmas😂
Brown baubles
Someone round our way keeps letting their dog shit between our front and next door neighbours. We are in the process of getting cctv installed. Mainly so I can fathom out who it is and confront them. How the dog keeps its shit in its gut for the exact timing of passing our house is weird. Don't think its malicious, just some lazy bastard with a dog who has a ringpiece with an alarm clock. Or ge keeps a cork up its hoop until he/she gets to ours. Either way, the next turd will be smeared on his front window and underside of his cardoor handles.

Last edited:
Brown baubles
Someone round our way keeps letting their dog shit between our front and next door neighbours. We are in the process of getting cctv installed. Mainly so I can fathom out who it is and confront them. How the dog keeps its shit in its gut for the exact timing of passing our house is weird. Don't think its malicious, just some lazy bastard with a dog who has a ringpiece with an alarm clock. Or ge keeps a cork up its hoop until he/she gets to ours. Either way, the next turd will be smeared on his front window and underside of his cardoor handles.

Hope you catch him, there's nowt worse.

although litter tends not be poisonous..............
Would love to see stats on people falling ill off standing in dog shit opposed to the harm litter does to wildlife and environment
Both litter and not picking up dog shite are very selfish acts by persons involved
Just pointing out that not all dog owners are guilty just a small minority

Would love to see stats on people falling ill off standing in dog shit opposed to the harm litter does to wildlife and environment
Both litter and not picking up dog shite are very selfish acts by persons involved
Just pointing out that not all dog owners are guilty just a small minority
It is a minority but it's still too sizeable a minority. Roker is abysmal for it - round the streets rather than the beach mind.

Back lanes around sea road are terrible.
Yep. I think some see back lanes as being fine for leaving dog eggs around. And the culprits tend to come out at night or very early mornings. What do you do? It's just the shit attitude some people have. It's not like education is needed as surely everyone knows. It's just pure ignorance. Far too much ignorance in our society.

Back