Roker Beach Front

wakey

Midfield
Needs a few more signs to tell people to pick up after their dog as it seems people don’t know to there!

also what’s the crack with Love Lily’s Tearoom queue was massive?

To be fair its everywhere these days. Went for a walk round Eden Vale, Millfield, Chester Road, High Barnes and Barnes Park at tea time and dog shit everywhere. Much worse than years ago, everyone seems to have a dog these days. Even if they pick it up they still leave a trace. Should be made to bleach the spot. Every bit of grass or park is covered. The field at Barnes Park was full of dogs. I don't know how anyone would sit down on any Park round here

To be fair its everywhere these days. Went for a walk round Eden Vale, Millfield, Chester Road, High Barnes and Barnes Park at tea time and dog shit everywhere. Much worse than years ago, everyone seems to have a dog these days. Even if they pick it up they still leave a trace. Should be made to bleach the spot. Every bit of grass or park is covered. The field at Barnes Park was full of dogs. I don't know how anyone would sit down on any Park round here
2 dogs is the new fashion.

Been down twice in the last week (with the dog) and not seen any shite like. Does wind me up though when I see a pile that’s just been left, regardless of where it is.
It was more the path than the beach today and every left bit looked like it had been trampled a few times over

2 dogs is the new fashion.
Your right, it seems to be. Obviously people have too much money. A dog tax could be the answer. Dogs are big money these days probably why there is so much dog theft.

Back