Rodwell at the Metro centre today

Who will pay him 70k a week like,,,,,,,Fookas going nowhere

You’re probably right mad-man, and that is the disgrace of it and something the game itself needs to put a stop to.We had the Bosman.... now it’s time someone in authority reversed the trend and came up with a Rodwell.... i.e. if you are unwilling to make yourself available for selection fit in body and mind,you forfeit the monetary benefit of your contract until it runs out.

I'm doubtful if protesting against Short would help very much, but I definitely think the club should be made aware of fan feeling as regards Rodwell.
This apology of a man should have been put out of our club long ago.
An attempt should have been made to offer him a financial inducement to go rather than just tearing up his contract, and failing that, organise things so we have a case for breach of contract .

It's terrible for lovers of the club to just watch them let this chancer f_ck us all over.

You’re probably right mad-man, and that is the disgrace of it and something the game itself needs to put a stop to.We had the Bosman.... now it’s time someone in authority reversed the trend and came up with a Rodwell.... i.e. if you are unwilling to make yourself available for selection fit in body and mind,you forfeit the monetary benefit of your contract until it runs out.

He must be playing it by the book otherwise our crack legal team would have fooked him off by now and ye can't mess with likes Gormless Taylor........

Back