Rodgers to Leicester

Charlatan.. You're the perfect stereotypical bitter Everton fan. Desperate bearLAD
Not really Rocky it’s got nowt to do with he’s ex Liverpool it’s the fact he’s not all that as a manager apart from “oh he nearly won a premier league once”

Klopp has won nowt at Liverpool will he be off to Celtic and the pub league when he leaves them ? No because he is a very good manager unlike Shark face

How many of them did he sign ? This is a manager who wanted to swap Henderson for Clint f***ing Dempsey
Like every manager he's made some duff signings as well. Made some bloody good ones as well though

Not really Rocky it’s got nowt to do with he’s ex Liverpool it’s the fact he’s not all that as a manager apart from “oh he nearly won a premier league once”

Klopp has won nowt at Liverpool will he be off to Celtic and the pub league when he leaves them ? No because he is a very good manager unlike Shark face
Hes a good manager. His record shows that. You don't like him and its clouding your judgement.

Last edited:

LOL

Think 7th in his first Liverpool season wasn’t that bad as kenny had gone big on some pretty shite players from memory and a combination of him and woy had left them fairly average.

So for me he’s not really failed anywhere yet So if I was a Leicester fan I’d be pretty happy. Especially after puel

Back