Rocky II

Rocky 1 was a great film, sneeked into the back of the Odeon and watched it back to back. Rocky was canny but as good. mickey his training was a great character mind and Burgess Meredith was a great actor anarl. pity he was in his 70's at the time as his character could have had his own filum...

Rocky 1 was a great film, sneeked into the back of the Odeon and watched it back to back. Rocky was canny but as good. mickey his training was a great character mind and Burgess Meredith was a great actor anarl. pity he was in his 70's at the time as his character could have had his own filum...
Aye. Rocky was a cracker and totally different from the rest. Very little actual boxing in it. Stallone won a bloody oscar for it too!!

Twists non stop through the entire franchise. By IV she's living in a f***ing mansion with a robot housemaid and he's even taken in her complete waster of a brother out of the goodness of his heart, and she still busts his balls over fighting drago the stupid bint
Burt young is a legend !

Are you saying the lad who smacked her about in the godfather had the right idea like?
Did Michael corelone garotte him in the car ?

Last edited:
That’s the boy. Smacking her about was a set up to get acting don sonny angry and knack him at the toll both.

Thought her husband was just a divvy and not involved in an assassination plot, just took a beating with dustbins for knocking her about. Didn't realise it was an excuse for Sonny to be shot. Few year since I've seen it now. Didn't realise the incidents were linked.

He was class in batman

Thought her husband was just a divvy and not involved in an assassination plot, just took a beating with dustbins for knocking her about. Didn't realise it was an excuse for Sonny to be shot. Few year since I've seen it now. Didn't realise the incidents were linked.
Thought it was common knowledge. It not immediately obvious cause it’s ages after sonny dies that they kill him.

Michael Corleone: You have to answer for Santino, Carlo. You fingered Sonny for the Barzini people.
Carlo Rizzi: Mike, you got it all wrong.
Michael Corleone: Ah, that little farce you played with my sister. You think that would fool a Corleone?
Carlo Rizzi: Mike, I'm innocent. I swear on the kids.
Michael Corleone: Sit down.
Carlo Rizzi: Please don't do this to me, Mike. Please don't.

Good lad is Rocky. One of the better posters but obviously has a screw loose as he spends most of his time on PF.

It's method acting at it's best, by SS.

All of them were classy; Spinell, Burton, Meredith, Young, The Hulkamaniac.

T.

Carl Weathers is very underrated in them also. Yes he's supposed to be a cheap Ali knockoff but by the end of 2 you almost feel sorry for him.

Back