Rochdale or Oldham

Bladecat

Striker
Who do we want to stay up tomorrow?

Rochdale for me......I've been to Oldham several times with Sheff United and Blackburn, but never been to Rochdale

It's just about the same journey with the towns either end of the A627(M)

Stayed in Rochdale the weekend of the semi final v Millwall so them. Mind, the lad I shared digs with when I lived in Holland in the late 90s was an Oldham fan and I stayed in Failsworth with him for a bit prior to going over. Nice kid.

I think I went to Rochdale last season for a Checkatrade match. (I think it was Rochdale). I mean, the place was terrible. Plus we were shit. I still can’t actually believe we could be playing them in the league though

Rochdale, though the town's history over recent years re predatory behaviour againt girls gives it a bad name.

Rochdale is just as bad, if not worse.

I remember getting a taxi from Manchester to Oldham ('94 IMSC) and the taxi driver taking great joy in telling us along the way where shootings had taken place :)

I need summit to differentiate them if I'm gonna want 1 to stop up! Think I'll "support" Rochdale since they're underdogs.

Until recently they were about as shite as Darlo, only out of the bottom league 2 or 3 times...and we think we have a bad time about it.

For me I’d prefer Oldham because I have more mates who support Oldham.

Can they not both stay up though? A mate was telling me it the pub the other night it was them or Rochdale, but I couldn’t see it. If they beat Northampton then Rochdale and Oldham stay above Northampton don’t they? MK Dons don’t have enough points to catch either off a win against Bury.
What am I missing? Do 4 go down in league 1?

For me I’d prefer Oldham because I have more mates who support Oldham.

Can they not both stay up though? A mate was telling me it the pub the other night it was them or Rochdale, but I couldn’t see it. If they beat Northampton then Rochdale and Oldham stay above Northampton don’t they? MK Dons don’t have enough points to catch either off a win against Bury.
What am I missing? Do 4 go down in league 1?

Aye 4 go down.

Back