Rochdale Match on SAFSEE

Fred Army

Striker
Why are our games £10 to watch if you're in the UK but only £5.99 for international viewers?
Obviously I am aware of VPN's but why the difference? Surely it should be the same?

I think its to try and promote actually going to the match.

A strange way of doing it but understandable.

For home games maybe, but not those away from home.
Those who want to travel will travel regardless of a £4 difference in price, seems wrong to me that the rest of the fanbase pay extra just because they're in the UK.
It's not so much the £10 cost that bothers me, it's the fact that they're giving the exact same product cheaper to those based abroad, which is wrong.

For home games maybe, but not those away from home.
Those who want to travel will travel regardless of a £4 difference in price, seems wrong to me that the rest of the fanbase pay extra just because they're in the UK.
It's not so much the £10 cost that bothers me, it's the fact that they're giving the exact same product cheaper to those based abroad, which is wrong.

Think yourself lucky; I don't count as UK when it suits them and sometimes can't watch games yet when it comes to cost..I do!

Why are our games £10 to watch if you're in the UK but only £5.99 for international viewers?
Obviously I am aware of VPN's but why the difference? Surely it should be the same?
i basically agree with you..but obvs they want uk based cusoers to go to the game...thats too siplistic a view from them though, as actually the journey time from kent or cpnrwall is probably furtehr than from some overseas places!

Pisses me right off that we get cameramen with Tourettes for £10 when Championship clubs get Sky professional standards free for their midweek games. What a shit f***ing league this is man :lol:

don't understand why CM gets stick in any way, shape, or form
he's been a driving force behind pulling us right out of the shit ! good luck to the fella for me 👍 :cool:

don't understand why CM gets stick in any way, shape, or form
he's been a driving force behind pulling us right out of the shit ! good luck to the fella for me 👍 :cool:
Cheers Charlie.
No ones giving anyone stick though, just a simple question as to why there is a difference in price for the exact same broadcast based solely on location.

Back