Robson Greens weekend escapes

Consett's finest😎
I saw Robson Green in an acapella band at a miners support fundraiser at Consett empire in 85.
I watched it, another lovely episode but I mainly watch for the fabulous locations and activities.

Denise Welsh talked about being brought up in Cullercoats, parents (or grandparents) owned a shop. She rode, entered gymkhanas, sounds like quite a posh girl.

I think people always seem to assume that those with a pronounced north east accents are always working class.

I watched it, another lovely episode but I mainly watch for the fabulous locations and activities.

Denise Welsh talked about being brought up in Cullercoats, parents (or grandparents) owned a shop. She rode, entered gymkhanas, sounds like quite a posh girl.

I think people always seem to assume that those with a pronounced north east accents are always working class.
Her dad owned a sweet factory in Whitley Bay. They moved up to East Law near Consett.
He was a bit of a 'character' was Vin!

How now brown cow
Her dad owned a sweet factory in Whitley Bay. They moved up to East Law near Consett.
Welchs was beside the old police station I fink
Our own truely scrumptious

Last edited:
Ha ha, shows how much I was really listening.

Have to say...at the risk of sounding shallow. Robson isn't the looker in his family. Both his uncle and brother are a couple of lookers mind.

Last edited:

Back