ROBOT discovers brand new star system

Look at the most amazing pictures of space pictures on the bottom of the article. How sad that in about 4 minutes time someone will be along to say it is not real and all the pictures are fake. There is an amazingly beautiful universe out there and we can only glimpse a small part of it and look in awe and wonder. It is sad to think that while I have spent a few minutes sitting at working thinking 'wow', some just chose to miss out.

Look at the most amazing pictures of space pictures on the bottom of the article. How sad that in about 4 minutes time someone will be along to say it is not real and all the pictures are fake. There is an amazingly beautiful universe out there and we can only glimpse a small part of it and look in awe and wonder. It is sad to think that while I have spent a few minutes sitting at working thinking 'wow', some just chose to miss out.

Agreed, it’s beautiful

Logon or register to see this image

We give robots too much credit. They work for us. Bloke pushing the buttons should have claimed it - robot is hardly going to complain

We give robots too much credit. They work for us. Bloke pushing the buttons should have claimed it - robot is hardly going to complain

You're right, although a Robot wasn't involved in this, AI and robotics are two different things - your washing machine is essentially a robot, you tell it to do something, it does it without any thought process - if you forget to put the washing in, that's your problem, the washing machine will run the cycle empty - AI would be able to figure out the machine was empty, and not run the cycle, send you a text or, in the dim and distant, go and get the washing itself

You're right, although a Robot wasn't involved in this, AI and robotics are two different things - your washing machine is essentially a robot, you tell it to do something, it does it without any thought process - if you forget to put the washing in, that's your problem, the washing machine will run the cycle empty - AI would be able to figure out the machine was empty, and not run the cycle, send you a text or, in the dim and distant, go and get the washing itself

Title should be amended for us lazy people who can't be bothered to read the full stroy. Or I should get a robot/AI to do it for me

So the Al is a robot's brain, but it isn't a robot

Thanks for clearing that up ;)

Back