Robin Armstrong - Facebook gadgy

I don’t know the etiquette with threads about people so, soz.

But this Robin Armstrong is on me newsfeed a lot lately, with his anti-bullying video messages. Usually starts with something horrible, like someone attacking an innocent person, then he rants, and they try and find out who the bastards are doing it.

Don’t like his other stuff but I reckon it’s a canny service he’s doing, however he’s getting shit off Facebook due to it.

Anyone else have any thoughts? Cause I think I’m having a stroke.

I don’t know the etiquette with threads about people so, soz.

But this Robin Armstrong is on me newsfeed a lot lately, with his anti-bullying video messages. Usually starts with something horrible, like someone attacking an innocent person, then he rants, and they try and find out who the bastards are doing it.

Don’t like his other stuff but I reckon it’s a canny service he’s doing, however he’s getting shit off Facebook due to it.

Anyone else have any thoughts? Cause I think I’m having a stroke.

Mixed views on him mate. I’m sure there are some horrible twats who have had their collars felt as a consequence of his postings. He is an annoying mag though and I don’t like any trial by social media shite. The police should get sent the videos and let them sort it out. Then he wouldn’t get his likes though.

Love to see the video he publishes after one of his marras shows him this thread!

It’ll be ”shan” man, or whatever those people say.

Back