Rob Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

My old teacher at school and form tutor has a massive short fuse and it's hilarious when it explodes! I however being a big Sunderland fan got away with f***ing murder. The only perk it's ever been in 32year and counting

I've known Rob over 40 years and can't ever remember him losing his temper.

You lot must have been a right set of shits at school! ;)

I've never met the bloke in my life but he's brilliant on that programme. Bet he's a big fan of the hello Rob/ I've lost a hat/ Do you want to buy a hat/ SAFC Internet comedians. So entertaining and original.

How many more American fans do we have now off the back of this then?

My guess is 4, we gained 5 but lost 1. A geek from Pensylvania who has since decided to support Liverpool.

How many more American fans do we have now off the back of this then?

My guess is 4, we gained 5 but lost 1. A geek from Pensylvania who has since decided to support Liverpool.
I bet a lot, at least who will look out for us. I'm proud of the club - that Being Liverpool documentary showed Rodgers doing the envelope thing and having a self portrait in his house. We are far more classy.

I've known Rob over 40 years and can't ever remember him losing his temper.

You lot must have been a right set of shits at school! ;)
He probably hated his job,it was absolutely amazing when it went off he would always count to 10 to keep calm,but often would get to 3 and just pop. Top bloke though, always remember me flunking English at school and him being head of English had to supposedly bollock me but ended up talking football

Thought he was class in that documentary. Learned a lot, particularly at the start with the early history of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back