Rob Key

Bloody Hell- we have a few mutual friends and i have met him a few times- he used to be a phenomenal boozer but as far as i was aware he had pretty much knocked it on the head- get well soon -

Jeez. Was just watching him on sky pre record vodcast the other day. Really like him, he's an excellent addition to the Comms/presenter team. Get well soon.
You won't be popular on here with that opinion (I quite like him too, certainly don't see why anyone would dislike him).

Hope he gets well soon, it's not high but I think it's quite a surprising number of people who have strokes at young ages. I used to work with a lady whose niece had a stroke, fit and healthy 21 year old at the time.

You won't be popular on here with that opinion (I quite like him too, certainly don't see why anyone would dislike him).

Hope he gets well soon, it's not high but I think it's quite a surprising number of people who have strokes at young ages. I used to work with a lady whose niece had a stroke, fit and healthy 21 year old at the time.
Not a massive concern of mine tbh.
Rather have him that that big-headed Hussain.
I like nass too.

Rather have him that that big-headed Hussain.

I am nto sure you watch Sky like marra, he is the most self depricating pundit going, tne but of everyone's joke

him n Athers are fantastic broadcasters

All the best Key, he sounds alright like now, isn't it worse than it sounds? its the age thats a worry

He is good crack on Sky I think

I am nto sure you watch Sky like marra, he is the most self depricating pundit going, tne but of everyone's joke

him n Athers are fantastic broadcasters

All the best Key, he sounds alright like now, isn't it worse than it sounds? its the age thats a worry

He is good crack on Sky I think

I do watch Sky and he is ill-mannered and rude. Calling people by their surnames. Christ that belongs in the past. Trying to be technical and making phrases up. He called Tahir from South Africa a line bowler. WTF is that? he is a spin bowler who bowls googlies. Arrogant arse.

I do watch Sky and he is ill-mannered and rude. Calling people by their surnames. Christ that belongs in the past. Trying to be technical and making phrases up. He called Tahir from South Africa a line bowler. WTF is that? he is a spin bowler who bowls googlies. Arrogant arse.

:lol: wtf is this about?

clearly more to this story like.

No there isn't. I find his commentary poor and he tries to be clever and he isn't. Calls fellow commentators by their surname. He even called Sir Ian Botham "Botham". He is not a patch on Bumble.

No there isn't. I find his commentary poor and he tries to be clever and he isn't. Calls fellow commentators by their surname. He even called Sir Ian Botham "Botham". He is not a patch on Bumble.
Bumble is a clown man. Brilliant when he actually talks cricket, but too much f***ing around.

Nasser is one of the best commentators on sport. Period.

I never listen to Bumble when he is farting about. You are right he talks well when he talks cricket.

I think we will have to agree to disagree about Hussein.

Don't commentators from all sports refer to people by their Surname? Are you saying that all footballers should have their first names on the back of their shirts?

Every commentator calls them by surname

I actually think it’s reallyannoying when they do full names
as it only happens to certain players

Back