Road bike recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stecarter

I sold my carbon road bike this weekend and want a new one. Anyone recommend something around a grand, preferably carbon and available on cyclescheme?

One with a big fcukin target on the back of it.

I sold my carbon road bike this weekend and want a new one. Anyone recommend something around a grand, preferably carbon and available on cyclescheme?

Just got a bike mag and it recommends the Ribble Evo Pro Carbon.

Full Carbon, Full Shimano 105 group, 999 quid. Decent wheels. Looks nice too. 92% in test.

Or get a Boardman.

Just got a bike mag and it recommends the Ribble Evo Pro Carbon.

Full Carbon, Full Shimano 105 group, 999 quid. Decent wheels. Looks nice too. 92% in test.

Or get a Boardman.
what wheels are included in that offer ?

The Rodi ones normally are used at the basic price and I would deffo want to be upgrading those.

Think by shopping around you might be able to get Carbon and possible Ultegra for around the grand...

what wheels are included in that offer ?

The Rodi ones normally are used at the basic price and I would deffo want to be upgrading those.

Think by shopping around you might be able to get Carbon and possible Ultegra for around the grand...

Mavic Aksium (which the mag stresses are good now).

The mag is cycling active. (our lass has just been to UK and grabbed all the bike mags she could)

Mavic Aksium (which the mag stresses are good now).

The mag is cycling active. (our lass has just been to UK and grabbed all the bike mags she could)
good wheels( but the Fulcrum 5's can be had for about the same price)....not a patch on American Classic mind ;)

Considered Planet X ? do good value bikes.

Last edited:
was looking at the ribble pro carbon, their summer deal is £999.99 with 105 and mavic aksium or campy centaur with khamsin wheels, other than that components are pretty similar. can get this on cyclescheme as well with a £65 admin charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back