River Wear in Durham City today....

It's a cracking mixture of empty and half built buildings. And they've closed all the roads. And the few roads that do exist are now 'bus gates' and have psychedelic magic roundabouts on them.

Absolute tool waisted everybodys time, Jumped into a river with water upto his waist

Aye, just read the story - can’t understand why they would send 4 ambulances for one nutcase.

Friend of my family fell over in a garden centre and nearly knocked herself out but was told she’d have to wait 3hrs for an ambulance as she was still conscious. Ended up getting a lift to hospital off a friend.

Aye, just read the story - can’t understand why they would send 4 ambulances for one nutcase.
One for the nutcase, the other three were looking for somewhere decent to eat.
Friend of my family fell over in a garden centre and nearly knocked herself out but was told she’d have to wait 3hrs for an ambulance as she was still conscious. Ended up getting a lift to hospital off a friend.

Spent the 3 hours saved sitting in A&E presumably.

There'll be a log jam when the pubs open and all the students get a skinfull.

If there had been more than one, they could be dyed a certain colour and bets placed to see who got the furthest.
Kin ell. Ashamed at myself for raising a grin at that
It's a cracking mixture of empty and half built buildings. And they've closed all the roads. And the few roads that do exist are now 'bus gates' and have psychedelic magic roundabouts on them.
I had the misfortune to need a bus from north road the other week

Last edited:

Back