rita, sue and bob too

I use to go to the school from 86-90, and walked up Reevy Road West every day, you turned into Buttershaw Upper before you got to the Beacon Pub (All in the film). It was rough as fuck around those parts with the flats, but some other part of the estate were fine. The shops were up by the flats, so we fooked off in the opposite direction into Wibsey, less trouble.
Bet you got caned off Magson anarl! :lol:
I left in '63.

A stylised depiction of working/lower middle class life at that time. Frowned upon in these more 'enlightened' times. Doesn't mean this sort of stuff doesn't still go on just not acceptable as the basis for a film anymore.

Willie Ross wasn’t he ? Duo used to do the clubs “ lambert and Ross” think he was from newton aycliffe.
Aye that's right, I saw them at Farringdon club with me da. Lambert did the singing and Ross the comedy, usually mixing with audience acting like a drunk :lol:

Tbh Me and the missus (no) use fuckolads of quotes from it
Are we going for a jump up on't moors? (usually when I've got the horn and she hasn't)
Fat f***ing Mavis (whenever one of us makes a reet pig of ourselves at Cleadon carvery)

" make your own f***ing tea" is a favourite of mrs g although she won't get the link to the film...

This generally comes after I've embarked on a 12 hour Sunday session and I'm proper starving just before I go out to darts on a Monday.

A stylised depiction of working/lower middle class life at that time. Frowned upon in these more 'enlightened' times. Doesn't mean this sort of stuff doesn't still go on just not acceptable as the basis for a film anymore.

I think the issue is not making a film about the subject but treating it all as just a bit of a laugh

Back