Rishi Sunak

Kent_Mackem

Striker
Exactly. He got a massive promotion out of it, and Boris got someone in #11 utterly under his* control

*or the person who controls Boris, more likely.
This. At least Jack’s had the integrity to walk when Cummings told Boris to tell him to sack his team. This lad came in, presumably under the same conditions and was fine with it. Ambition does funny things to people.
Self employed for one.

Imagine NI will increase for them.

Didn't Hammond try to push this through when he was chancellor?
Yup, we will all get hammered in the next 10 years, particularly the self employed.

The world is going to be a very different place from now on for the majority of our lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR

sidneyeric

Striker
Thought you would.
He's doing great and appears to be doing what is needed but, Tories don't change, this money has to be paid back (even though it's our money to begin with) they will go to far in clawing it back, they always do, look at how much damage there cuts have done to this country in the last 10 years because of the bank bailout, this is way way bigger than that.

the boot

Winger
He's doing great and appears to be doing what is needed but, Tories don't change, this money has to be paid back (even though it's our money to begin with) they will go to far in clawing it back, they always do, look at how much damage there cuts have done to this country in the last 10 years because of the bank bailout, this is way way bigger than that.
In some people’s eyes the tories will never do right and you are one of them. Pity as you would feel a lot better about life. It’s not like support a footie team mate. You can swap and change it’s not against the rules. As for judging a political party by their past is ridiculous mind. I find people who do that really narrow minded.
I know one thing, anything that happens after will not be blamed on Brexit, that ship as sailed my friend. Welcome to a long term blue Britain.

monkeytassle

Striker
He was picked because he's a yes man willing to share an advisory team with the PM.

Let's not overstate his ability.
He's pretty qualified for the job to be fair. I mean more so than say John Mcdonnell or George Osborne for example.
Why would it be way bigger?

Oli Wagkz

Striker
All be slating him when this is over and he hammers us with austerity for the next decade.
He does speak well, but in comparison to the PM that’s not hard.

Blokes married to a billionaire. Or the daughter of one anyhow. Man of the people.

Fletch

Striker
:) It's a very sad state of affairs it's come to this, just because he can string a sentence together does not make PM material. All the hallmarks of a globalist like Blair IMO.
Disagree , he comes across as if he genuinely wants to help people who need it ie working class folk and low incomes
All be slating him when this is over and he hammers us with austerity for the next decade.
He does speak well, but in comparison to the PM that’s not hard.

Blokes married to a billionaire. Or the daughter of one anyhow. Man of the people.
There’s no denying this will all have to be paid back and taxes will go up at some point , however I rather that then no action being taken at moment . It’s a no win scenario I guess. Time will tell , I will wait to see what happens to get the money clawed back and then call them wankers :lol:
If he’s married a billionaires daughter it’s irrelevant , plenty of working class lads in Sunderland marry lasses from well off families, could say well done to him for Still working ?

Last edited:

Oli Wagkz

Striker
Disagree , he comes across as if he genuinely wants to help people who need it ie working class folk and low incomes

There’s no denying this will all have to be paid back and taxes will go up at some point , however I rather that then no action being taken at moment . It’s a no win scenario I guess. Time will tell , I will wait to see what happens to get the money clawed back and then call them wankers :lol:
If he’s married a billionaires daughter it’s irrelevant , plenty of working class lads in Sunderland marry lasses from well off families, could say well done to him for Still working ?
To be honest mate I just don’t like giving Tories any credit :lol:!