Rise of the conspiracy theorists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

:) perhaps call it ‘real’ space stuff 2020
Real?

Ha'way man, that was obviously knocked up by some little kid playing around with modelling clay. Looks like he was trying to make ET before he got bored and gave up when he couldn't get the eyes right.
Love a bit of space me like. Got a telescope but never get round to taking it out
You don't need a telescope at the moment. Just pop out and notice how much dimmer Betelgeuse is at the moment compared to its normal brightness.

Last edited:
Right folks I'm bumping this thread as conspiracy theory's are getting a bit out of hand regarding the current situation.

The only thing you should take note of is the current government guidelines.

Some have asked me about this TV series made a couple of year ago that supposedly predicted what is happening in the world today. I think its just a co-incidence. Recent research confirms the virus is NOT man made. Its not the first time a world wide event was predicted in a TV show or movie and it wont be the last, its something that will happen due to Murphy's Law imo.

Surprisingly I see normal people pushing conspiracies about COVID-19 (not just conspiracy theorists) that should know better.

facebook and twitter seem to be overloaded with people putting out their own theories my advice is report it as soon as you see it.

Remember that idiot Heed the ball

One of his conspiracies was that man didn't land on the moon. He was full of data and evidence to prove it. they definitely didn't land on the moon, no sireee. We were all mugs for believing they did...……..

A few days later on a thread about aliens he informed us that they definitely existed as Nasa had secret photos of them in the distance watching as man first landed on the moon

:lol:

Never mind those claims...even more outlandish was his claim that his wife ( a teacher he claimed) was an ex Page 3 bird :eek:

Right folks I'm bumping this thread as conspiracy theory's are getting a bit out of hand regarding the current situation.

The only thing you should take note of is the current government guidelines.

Some have asked me about this TV series made a couple of year ago that supposedly predicted what is happening in the world today. I think its just a co-incidence. Recent research confirms the virus is NOT man made. Its not the first time a world wide event was predicted in a TV show or movie and it wont be the last, its something that will happen due to Murphy's Law imo.

Surprisingly I see normal people pushing conspiracies about COVID-19 (not just conspiracy theorists) that should know better.

facebook and twitter seem to be overloaded with people putting out their own theories my advice is report it as soon as you see it.
It's way to early to say whether it is man made or it isn't in my opinion. My guess nobody will know find out anyway for a long time

It's way to early to say whether it is man made or it isn't in my opinion. My guess nobody will know find out anyway for a long time
Its been confirmed mate. Any google search is brim full of articles showing the evidence. I know the media are lying bastards but I haven't seen any evidence to contradict them on this occasion. You have to do a bit of digging to see the evidence for yourself but the people who have confirmed it are credible imo.

People should follow government guidelines, anything else can potentially be dangerous.
Trump doing too well with the stock markets so Hillary released a virus to crash the markets and ruin all his good work.
Its all over twitter and facebook that one, it really doesn't help at all even if it is just a bit of a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been confirmed mate. Any google search is brim full of articles showing the evidence. I know the media are lying bastards but I haven't seen any evidence to contradict them on this occasion. You have to do a bit of digging to see the evidence for yourself but the people who have confirmed it are credible imo.

People should follow government guidelines, anything else can potentially be dangerous.

Its all over twitter and facebook that one, it really doesn't help at all even if it is just a bit of a laugh.

Is it?

I just made it up as a piss take lol

My theory is that the real niceonemarra is currently locked up somewhere, such as under the Tower of London, and that his latest posts have all been produced by bots.

Not sure who's paying for the bots yet, but I'm working on it.

That and many other versions of it mate.

I've seen two corkers posted on FB from the same lass...

One is that the fog we had last night is the cause of the outbreak as China was foggy too....

The other is that an asteroid is coming to hit us and that the cornavirus is a distraction to make people no panic.

All world leaders and elite people in power will pretend they are sick so they can spend time at home with family before asteroid hits...

Shes thick as fuck lol

I've seen two corkers posted on FB from the same lass...

One is that the fog we had last night is the cause of the outbreak as China was foggy too....

The other is that an asteroid is coming to hit us and that the cornavirus is a distraction to make people no panic.

All world leaders and elite people in power will pretend they are sick so they can spend time at home with family before asteroid hits...

Shes thick as fuck lol
Ask her for evidence of her claims to shut her up.

I just posted a face palm emoji and left it at that lol
What else can you do. I suppose she just wanted attention.

The asteroid threat is very real btw, if you can check out an asteroid map, there is a big one coming in 2026? and will be in close proximity of the moon but in I think about 2068 is probably expected to hit earth and its a big daddy. I can get you the name of the asteroid if you want to find out more information about it and check my dates and proximity claims.

What else can you do. I suppose she just wanted attention.

The asteroid threat is very real btw, if you can check out an asteroid map, there is a big one coming in 2026? and will be in close proximity of the moon but in I think about 2068 is probably expected to hit earth and its a big daddy. I can get you the name of the asteroid if you want to find out more information about it and check my dates and proximity claims.

It's cush lol

Someone TXT me yesterday and told me to close all windows overnight as five helicopters were going to Spray London overnight with disinfectant 😳 I heard the distinctive sound of a Chinook around 8.30pm 🤔

Back