RIP Poledancer - Podgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Poledancer - Podgy RIP

RIP. Never met him, but certainly seemed willing to help people whenever possible.

Re: Poledancer/Enigma

Fuckinghell, another one of our lot gone.

RIP Poledancer

f***ing Hell

Always seemed ok to me on here - RIP Poledancer

and whoever suggested no more RIPs on here - get to fuck

Gutted, my heart goes out to Yvonne and the girls

My best wishes to his family on there tragic loss :neutral:

George sorted my uncle Stan's (actually my Mam's cousin, Stan the Man off here) son out with a Wolves away ticket when he was over from Oz for the last game of the season.

I travelled on a bus he organised for Wigan away from the Cambridge a few years back. It was a typical Sunderland away day out, a good session, the odd mishap along the way and a good game. Happy days :)

Typical of Podgy, happy to help and one of life's characters. RIP mate.

Last edited:

Down Peterborough and just heard. Been to his house before and him and Anne were a cracking couple. Would do owt for anyone George. RIP PODGY

Re: Poledancer/Enigma

Blep wan't a name that was familiar to me. But Poledancer almost certainly was. Though like everyone else, I didn't know him personally. He was probably one of the most regular posters. It is massive shock to me. I am utterly devastated.

RIP Poledancer.

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

R.i.p mate cheers for all the cheap rail tickets and the good away day trips. never forgotten.

Has helped out me and many others on here with train/match tickets. Always willing to help people, a sad loss. :-(

R.I.P.

Bloody hell, im sitting here in shock! The bloke was a legend, a true helpful fella and done some stuff for me. Was always a pleasure to speak to.

Gutted, I hope you are at peace now. RIP Podgey

did my flag, helped me with cricket tickets and travel. Last seen him at a 20/20 last year v lancs.

Was this the lad who put a thread on here a few weeks ago saying he wouldn't be around much longer?

Terrible news RIP

Edit: wasn't him

Last edited by a moderator:

RIP Poledancer - certainly one of us

Ignore his persona on here, a top bloke who helped loads of fellow fans out with tickets and transport, RIP big fella

Was this the lad who put a thread on here a few weeks ago saying he wouldn't be around much longer?

Terrible news RIP

I would guess at no as he was almost perma banned from here

Shocking news :-( Never really knew him but seemed a top fella.

Thoughts to his family and friends

R.I.P Poledancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back