RIP Peter Preece (Ceverton)

Didn't know they were pals.

I've just ordered one of them like. I wonder if Pete would fit it into my daily nutritional goal :lol:
😂 Does it state what the calorie count is on it?
Had one tonight. Calories I’m going to say, shitloads. I’m supposed to be counting as well. It’s been said loads of times about the burgers from here & Burger, but there’s so many different flavours going on. It was good like, but I felt like a greedy fuck after. Had loaded fries anarl.

Had one tonight. Calories I’m going to say, shitloads. I’m supposed to be counting as well. It’s been said loads of times about the burgers from here & Burger, but there’s so many different flavours going on. It was good like, but I felt like a greedy fuck after. Had loaded fries anarl.
It's arriving in the next 15 minutes I can't wait man :lol:
Whack up a pic
I will mate 🐷

Well today was a hard day.

Was nice meeting up with people I haven't seen in a long time but absolutely shit it came to this for us all to meet up.

I still can't get my head round this all though. I'll always remember the good times we had together mate.

Until we meet again!
Yes mate, great to see you and lads I haven't seen in donkeys and meeting cracking fellas like @scotch. Everyone was smashing and shared some great memories with each other.

It'll take a while for us to get our heads around it all. But it was fantastic just to see so many good people. Celebrate a great man's life. 😎

Back