RIP Peter Preece (Ceverton)

To quote Boycie "I am gutted".

I'd known Peter since we were in Red House Comp together. When his dad knocked on I thought he wanted a cup of tea. I'm still not able to process the news. He was someone I genuinely looked up to and respected. He gave so much to people and didn't even ask for anything in return. We had a wonderful friendship and we never fell out. He had a wonderful life to look forward to with his business and found a nice lass that he enjoyed spending time with. I'm finding it difficult to articulate what he meant to me without stringing a load of random sentences together, he was like a brother to me and I will miss him dearly. It's his parents sitting in that house and his lass I worry for.

RIP Peter, the best mate I've ever had.

Hurts reading that mate, hope you're good.

A measure of how loved he was mate. One in a million and if you read some of the comments from his clients/members on the donations it shows how many lives he impacted for the better
I introduced my stepdaughters mam (who has now become a good friend) to Pete in October 2019, she was really struggling to even walk up the stairs, her teenager was embarrassed to be seen with her, she couldn't look after her toddler without being out of breath and definitely couldn't take her for walks.

She lost an amazing 9 stone in under a year, all because of his encouragement and help and just his nature of being kind, genuine, not bullying, knowing that sometimes life gets in the way so you've got to put yourself first. She absolutely turned her life around, now works full time, regularly does ridiculously long bike rides (over 50 miles 😳) just for fun and ran the GNR last year.

I hope she doesn't mind me posting this but she is just one of a whole host of people whose life he has changed and are so grateful for him just being him

After walking for what seemed an eternity we ended up at this house party. We sat down next to some lass and her lad. After a few minutes he turns to this lass and asks "I know your face from somehwere" and she told him "I'm a babestation model" and then without hesitating he replies "I've wanked over you loads of times!"

Being chased by a security guard at Tesco with Pete, a transvestite and some very feminine lads for stealing Fosters will always be a good memory!

RIP mate!
Pics?

I introduced my stepdaughters mam (who has now become a good friend) to Pete in October 2019, she was really struggling to even walk up the stairs, her teenager was embarrassed to be seen with her, she couldn't look after her toddler without being out of breath and definitely couldn't take her for walks.

She lost an amazing 9 stone in under a year, all because of his encouragement and help and just his nature of being kind, genuine, not bullying, knowing that sometimes life gets in the way so you've got to put yourself first. She absolutely turned her life around, now works full time, regularly does ridiculously long bike rides (over 50 miles 😳) just for fun and ran the GNR last year.

I hope she doesn't mind me posting this but she is just one of a whole host of people whose life he has changed and are so grateful for him just being him
Fantastic that

Fantastic that
Yep, she's done amazing... Tried numerous other diets but couldn't stick to it, think it was last chance
Saloon as she'd been referred for bariatric surgery but Pete was amazing gave her so much encouragement. We both had a good cry the other day and she was upset she felt like she'd let him down because she's put a bit back on in the last 6 months. I just tried to say it wouldn't have been in his nature, as he knew "life" and not everyone has the time or headspace to be on it 24/7 and I think that's why everyone in his group love him so much

To quote Boycie "I am gutted".

I'd known Peter since we were in Red House Comp together. When his dad knocked on I thought he wanted a cup of tea. I'm still not able to process the news. He was someone I genuinely looked up to and respected. He gave so much to people and didn't even ask for anything in return. We had a wonderful friendship and we never fell out. He had a wonderful life to look forward to with his business and found a nice lass that he enjoyed spending time with. I'm finding it difficult to articulate what he meant to me without stringing a load of random sentences together, he was like a brother to me and I will miss him dearly. It's his parents sitting in that house and his lass I worry for.

RIP Peter, the best mate I've ever had.
My thoughts are with you mate.

As there was an inappropriate image attached to that on reflection we think it best deleted given that some may find it upsetting.

However I agree with others that Pete will be up there somewhere with that mischievous laugh of his at the randomness of it all 😊
That's understandable mate.

Back