RIP @maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Stephen Quinn, My TC (Top Cuz) sadly did pass away on Sunday the 4th of march. His funeral is to be held at Sunderland Crematorium on Thursday the 22nd of march at 11:00 am, all are welcome.

Stephen would have loved to see you all in his beloved teams colours. Family flowers only - Donations at the crematorium to the Bradley Lowery Foundation.
(@KENT-FTM it would be great if you could bring the flag with you, it would be nice if it could be held in front of the crem doors for him coming)

As a family we would just like to express our thanks to everyone on here for their kind words at this sad time we are overwhelmed by how many peoples lives he has touched, he will be greatly missed.

Thanks again,
Keep The Faith,
Lisa
Thank you very much Lisa.

Hi,

Stephen Quinn, My TC (Top Cuz) sadly did pass away on Sunday the 4th of march. His funeral is to be held at Sunderland Crematorium on Thursday the 22nd of march at 11:00 am, all are welcome.

Stephen would have loved to see you all in his beloved teams colours. Family flowers only - Donations at the crematorium to the Bradley Lowery Foundation.
(@KENT-FTM it would be great if you could bring the flag with you, it would be nice if it could be held in front of the crem doors for him coming)

As a family we would just like to express our thanks to everyone on here for their kind words at this sad time we are overwhelmed by how many peoples lives he has touched, he will be greatly missed.

Thanks again,
Keep The Faith,
Lisa
Lovely that Lisa see you there x

Hi,

Thanks again,
Keep The Faith,
Lisa

It will be a pleasure and an honour to do so Lisa.

Hi,

Thanks again,
Keep The Faith,
Lisa

Hi Lisa
Thank you & just wish I/we could be there.
Love the avatar & I’ll be keeping that photo. Not sure if we have met but I know everyone else on there.
Keep strong & Keep The Faith.
G&Tx

Thanks for that Lisa. I would've loved to attend and show my respects to a top bloke, but sadly living abroad makes it impossible. I'll be there in spirit though and you can be guaranteed a Good turnout from posters on here. Stephen was a class poster and is truly missed.
I'll raise a glass on your behalf marra.

Hi,

Thanks again,
Keep The Faith,
Lisa
What a great picture in your avatar. Thursday will tell you just how much he was thought of, on here and away from here. I'm the type that tends to stand at the back out of the way for these things, but will do my best to say hello to his SMB mates.

Last edited:
I'll raise a glass on your behalf marra.

What a great picture in your avatar. Thursday will tell you just how much he was thought of, on here and away from here. I'm the type that tends to stand at the back out of the way for these things, but will do my best to say hello to his SMB mates.

I'm the same marra, a quiet, keeping out the limelight type, but I genuinely wish to meet as many from this forum as possible next Thursday and maybe have a pint with afterwards:cool:

Thanks for signing up and posting the details, Lisa. You've obviously read how well respected your cousin was round these parts. Though I never knew him, and won't be able to make it up for the funeral, I'd just like to send my commiserations to the family, and I will certainly raise a glass to Stephen's memory on the 22nd.
This for me too, would love to meet the friends I've never met to salute another one, my first beer when I get in from work will be in his honour, I've got a feeling the turnout will echo his popularity on here. Love and respect to all x

Planned to drive up and originally when Friday was mentioned could have made it but now Thursday have a parents Evening (last one before youngest goes to big school) thus won’t be able to go. Would have meant something as well.
Gutted as would have been proud to make the effort and pay my respect to a “stranger” that I wanted to meet and would never have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back