RIP @maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I've said previously I never met @Maximus but have had many conversations with him on here, I was truly saddened to hear of his passing and would have liked to attend his funeral, I may even worn my Sunderland scarf, normally I'm the traditional type (white shirt and black tie) unfortunately a hospital appointment coincides with Stan's funeral, my thoughts will be with family and friends attending.
RIP

As I've said previously I never met @aximus but have had many conversations with him on here, I was truly saddened to hear of his passing and would have liked to attend his funeral, I may even worn my Sunderland scarf, normally I'm the traditional type (white shirt and black tie) unfortunately a hospital -appointment coincides with Stan's funeral, my thoughts will be with family and friends attending.
RIP
I am sure there's is a lot of people from the SMB-RTG board in the same boat as you mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called in today. Zina wasn't there but I spoke to her mam. She said Steve's Aunty is sorting funeral out so they couldn't say mate. Personally I cannot see a problem, neither has Zina. I be happy to see your flag mate and I know for definite that Steve would be proud of you for coming all that way. See you there fella

It would be a privilege and an honour to drape his coffin in my flag if the powers that be allow it.

The distance never entered my thinking when I decided I had to attend - I just wanted to do my bit and show my support.

Is it a collar and tie job? Personally I'd love to wear one of my retro 1979 Lord Rowell home shirts.

Hope I get to meet you that day and anybody else of the forum, if only to put a face to a moniker.

It would be a privilege and an honour to drape his coffin in my flag if the powers that be allow it.

The distance never entered my thinking when I decided I had to attend - I just wanted to do my bit and show my support.

Is it a collar and tie job? Personally I'd love to wear one of my retro 1979 Lord Rowell home shirts.

Hope I get to meet you that day and anybody else of the forum, if only to put a face to a moniker.

If it’s a face to a moniker opportunity, prob just as well I can’t make it :) :(

I'll have an SAFC tie on mate but just where what you like

Last edited:
Hi,

Stephen Quinn, My TC (Top Cuz) sadly did pass away on Sunday the 4th of march. His funeral is to be held at Sunderland Crematorium on Thursday the 22nd of march at 11:00 am, all are welcome.

Stephen would have loved to see you all in his beloved teams colours. Family flowers only - Donations at the crematorium to the Bradley Lowery Foundation.
(@KENT-FTM it would be great if you could bring the flag with you, it would be nice if it could be held in front of the crem doors for him coming)

As a family we would just like to express our thanks to everyone on here for their kind words at this sad time we are overwhelmed by how many peoples lives he has touched, he will be greatly missed.

Thanks again,
Keep The Faith,
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back