Rip Laputian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peach Lappy/Sean
Thoughts with freinds and family

RIP fella

One of the select few posters I couldn't help but read. Thought it was the avatar at first but came to realise it was the content.

Never knew lappy as such. Read his posts on here and alwas saw him as one of the more valuable members on here. Sure he will be sorely missed and will be looking down on the club from his resting place.

RIP marra

I don't get on here too much and I tend to lurk when I do. This has actually prompted me to post. I've noticed an awful lot of usernames on this thread that I'd thought long gone. That says more about Laputian than I ever could.

RIP Laputian.:-(

I suggest there should be an annual Laputian Memorial Award given to the biggest wind up or conspiracy theory thread of the year. Or to anyone who causes an MBH breakdown ;)

Browsed for years before joining up and always enjoyed his posts - RIP fella.

Lappy. Condolences to his friends and family from Joe Fabulous!

Have just received an email from Joe Fabulous, asking me to post his sincere condolences, to Lappy's friends and family as he is, currently, banned and this does not expire until the 10th.

Apparently, he asked if he could be allowed back, in order to make the one post, but his request was ignored, so he has asked me to do it for him.

So, please mods, do not delete this, as I think that would be most unfair.

Re: Lappy. Condolences to his friends and family from Joe Fabulous!

Well done that man..

Agree, still can't believe Lappy's no longer with us, I couldn't believe he'd died, I thought it was some wind up

Huge shock to me, and i'm new on here. :eek: :roll: :roll:

from the Chronicle

HEWITSON (Jesmond). Formerly Kibblesworth. Sean (John Newman), dearly loved son of Ena and the late Jack, beloved brother, uncle and dearest friend. On 30th September, aged 52 years. Please meet at Birtley Crematorium for service at 10.00am on Friday 6th October. All welcome afterwards at the Moulders Arms, Birtley. Family flowers only please, donations in lieu to St. Oswald's Hospice, Newcastle.

from the Chronicle

HEWITSON (Jesmond). Formerly Kibblesworth. Sean (John Newman), dearly loved son of Ena and the late Jack, beloved brother, uncle and dearest friend. On 30th September, aged 52 years. Please meet at Birtley Crematorium for service at 10.00am on Friday 6th October. All welcome afterwards at the Moulders Arms, Birtley. Family flowers only please, donations in lieu to St. Oswald's Hospice, Newcastle.
I would have gone but have a meeting at 10am at all places...Jesmond. :p

As for breakdown threads HBT...none had more than Lappy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back