RIP June Whitfield

Roy Hudd said that her politics were "to the right of Attila The Hun". She must have got on famously with Terry Scott, who made some pretty ghastly remarks about why black people shouldn't be allowed to have a say in running South Africa.

Roy Hudd said that her politics were "to the right of Attila The Hun". She must have got on famously with Terry Scott, who made some pretty ghastly remarks about why black people shouldn't be allowed to have a say in running South Africa.
Yes I fear so. Scott was a prize wanker who in the early 60's did an absolutely cringe worthy "schoolboy" act which very sadly was about his measure. Although I have every respect for June Whitfield's versatility "Terry and June" was absolutely dire and not one of her best.

Yes I fear so. Scott was a prize wanker who in the early 60's did an absolutely cringe worthy "schoolboy" act which very sadly was about his measure. Although I have every respect for June Whitfield's versatility "Terry and June" was absolutely dire and not one of her best.
Curly Wurly. My brovver.....

Back